Hilton Sharjah
$56
  • Pool
Marbella Resort(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$51
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$57
$49
  • Pool
$64
Al Seef Hotel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$54
Barcelo.com
$54
$45
Agoda.com
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
$50
$46
Priceline
  • Restaurant
$39
Hotels.com
1,598 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond memberlagoon viewconcierge teamspecial thanksbig thanksfront desk managerexcellent hotelal majazno alcoholnice roombreakfast buffetroom serviceexcellent staynice viewdubai airportan upgrade
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just retruned from this hotel, stayed there in May 2013.
The hotel itself is perfect.

Very friendly and helpful staff, from cleaners to reception desk. They always have a smile for you and do everything to solve any problems or provide you with information.

The restaurant has much to offer even for sophisticated demands, selection varies from day to day.

The cleaning is perfect, linen and towels are always snow white.

The hotel has free shuttle buses to Dubai and beach, however, taxi is rather cheap and you can move around as you wish.

Rooms are spacey and well-equipped. You are offered two hairdryers, the tea set (kettle, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, cups and spoons), an iron with a board and lots of cabinets to put your stuff. The only thing to mention is that you have almost no place to have you beach stuff dried.

This hotel definitely worth its cost and I would recommend to stay here.

Oh, nearly forgot. I'd suggest the hotel management to consider another beach for hotel guests as the beach at Royal Beach Resort is small and the lifeguard are VERY annoying (the only thing they allow you is to soak in water like a teabag). The secon item to address is the price policy for a mini-bar in the rooms - the prices are surprisingly high (a can of soda costs ten (!) times higher than in a supermarket round the corner)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
CABH_GM, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

Firstly, I was pleased to see that you were satisfied with many aspects of our hotel, including your Overall Experience and that you would Recommend our property.

However, I also note your comments regarding a place to dry your beach stuff and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services in the future. Incidentally, we should also just like to advise you that our current Wi-Fi upgrade program, including all bedrooms and public areas, is expected to be completed with the next few weeks.

Meanwhile I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, should your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Hilton property was a really nice bargain compared to many of the hotels in the UAE. The amenities were first class and the view over the water was nice. The only disappointment to a first time visitor to the area is that the hotel is not in Dubai. It's a long taxi ride to the tourist areas.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Kevin Paul S,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

However, I also note your comments regarding the distance to Dubai and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our transportaion services in the future. Incidentally, we should also just like to advise you that our current Wi-Fi upgrade program, including all bedrooms and public areas, is expected to be completed with the next few weeks.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went to the hotel since I was in Sharjah on business. The rooms are clean nice and amenities are fine. Te check in is a bit limited since it is only 3 desks and not a counter. There is free wifi only in the lobby and you have to enter pin code to get it. There is no wifi in the room since they are still fixing it. The view from my room to the water fountain is nice. Breakfast is a buffet and it is fine. Next to the hotel there is a pharmacy and it is a walking distance from the walking area next to the water...

Room Tip: Choose higher floors facing the water fountain
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shereen H
CABH_GM, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Shereen,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

However, I also note your comments regarding Speed pf Check In and I shall be exploring this further with my team as we endeavour to improve our services in the future. Meanwhile, we should also just like to advise you that our current Wi-Fi upgrade program, including all bedrooms and public areas, is expected to be completed with the next few weeks.

Yours sincerely,

Ricahdr Goslong

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Would like to stay again, however, with the brand name, Internet wired and wifi must be available in the cost of the room. This could be the reason, that I may change my preference of hotel accommodation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Deepak N,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

However, I also note your comments regarding Wi-Fi and should also just like to advise you that our current Wi-Fi upgrade program, including all bedrooms and public areas, is expected to be completed with the next few weeks.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed a couple of nights in this property and were extremely happy to have done so.
On this occasion we didn't wish to be on the beach and this was an excellent choice with most comfortable rooms (we were given one overlooking the lagoon and it was wonderful), excellent facilities, brilliant staff who couldn't do enough for you. It also has 2 great pools which enables you to spend the whole day in the sun if you wish as there is one on each side of the hotel so when one is in the shade you can cross over to the other one.
Beautiful lobby, the most delicious pastries etc..., very nice terrace bar and excellent breakfast with endless choice.
I definitely would recommend this hotel if staying in town.

Room Tip: Lagoon view. High floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family