The rooms with lagoon view are very pretty because of this beautiful view, the window is very big, that's why when you come back to you room, you can enjoy fascinating picture while having a cup of evening tea.
We had two rooms which were very wide and convinient.
The restaurants of the hotel are very well decorated, the hall is either beautiful. The hotel has three pools, one of which is warm, as we were in winter in Sharjah, we really appreciate warm pool. If you're cold after the pool you can use free sauna. There are two of them, but they're rather small, for maximum three persons.
Besides all these advantages, there are some minuses:
- First of all the breakfast is not good and variable
- we were upset by the service in rooms, towels were changed only partly, water not every day
- deckchairs are not enoug near the pool
- transfers!!! -the main problem we faced to. only 3 trasnsfers per day to Dubai and 3 to the beach, and the time of arrivals are not convinient at all
- the beach where they transfered you is very small and sometimes it's difficult to find the deckchairMore