See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2017

First the staff told that the room we booked is not available, and they suggest another room that was very small and uncomfortable with no views from the window. Unfriendly stuff and terrible cleanliness.

Room tip: first ask to send the photos of the room they will suggest you.
Date of stay: November 2016
3  Thank Artyom G
Reviewed January 17, 2017

for the price that I paid it was not worth it at all. Receptionist was very rude and no smiles. she gave me a room with windows opening to a wall and when I told her to please change the room , her prompt reply was " whats wrong with the room " really unprofessional. The carpets in the hallways and the room had a peculiar smell which was not bearable. Bed cover had a dried up stain which was unhygienic. Overall stay was really a disaster and will never go back or recommend. One good thing was the rooms are big and thats it.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017

We were courteously placed in this hotel by Al-Khalidiah Tourism for one night when our Air Arabia flight got cancelled. We were initially offered a discounted price, but later the receptionist returned all of our money. We were given free lunch and dinner which were very tasty. The staff in the dining room is extremely nice and polite. The atmosphere in the dining room and the hotel itself is warm and lush. It has golden elevators!! The furniture, TV and A/C are all new and working perfectly. Water pressure is good, the windows are not fully sealed, though. We were also given complimentary WiFi which was a great relief after many days with no free WiFi in our other hotel. We regret not booking this hotel for our vacation.

Overall, we loved it and would've stayed here had we known...

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2016

Me and my son had vacation in this hotel in October 2016.
I’m a limited mobility person and moving only on the Invalid carriage.
It was my first travel to the sea. We have the most warm memories. Turned out, that I was first such guest in this hotel. We got a lot of presents and preferences. For example, early check in, late check-out, upgrade from half board to full board, every day instead of one bottle of water we were getting two. Our room was on the ground floor and it was especially equipped. Hotel’s personal was very kind, friendly and answered to any request very fast.
Thank you very much to hotel’s staff and I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank arnai07astana
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Staff are great at all levels. Rooms are big. Food needs improvement. Swimming pool and beach are very good. Room 124 bed mattress need to changed. Windows needs to be cleaned to enjoy the view. A lot of Families mainly from Russia. Which I consider good as it's really a family hotel. Good place to stay and good value for your money. 4 star not 5 star.

Date of stay: October 2016