“Really good hotel”
Review of Centro Sharjah

Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
“Really good hotel”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for couple of nights last week , as these days most airlines are coming to sharjah due to some repair work at Dubai airport.This hotel is right next to airport but need Taxi to reach as no shuttle is available .the hotel is very good with average size rooms but furnished with modern amenities.breakfast has plenty of choice.

will stay again

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your awesome review you have posted on Trip Advisor.

We are very happy hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities and services are up to your satisfaction. Please be assured that you will find the same excellent standards that we are renowned for on each and every visit of yours.

Lastly, we are most pleased to hear that you would like to come back and have another great stay with us. Till then, we look forward having you with us again in the near future.

Centro Sharjah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed because I had a 6 am flight out of the airport. The staff made sure that I was awake at 4 and a taxi was waiting. Additionally, they allowed us to keep our car in the parking lot for 3 days while out of the country. The room was super clean and quiet. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vazil
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for your valuable review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to hear that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay with us. We will consistently work towards providing excellent service ensuring all our guests' stays are most enjoyable and comfortable.

Your recommendation of our property is truly appreciated and we hope that you will keep Centro Sharjah as your choice on your next trip.

Yours sincerely,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Centro Sharjah Hotel being a Rotana Group property is extremely good since it is a 10-minute walk from the Airport in Sharjah and moreover the property is very huge, with excellent restaurants within.

Room Tip: The hotel is good for transit passengers and for a short business stay in sharjah.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback you have provided on TripAdvisor!

We are extremely happy to hear that you consider us as the best airport hotel. Centro Sharjah is a modern and stylish hotel which is ideally located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport. Furthermore, we are also absolutely delighted to hear your comments on our restaurant.

Once again, we are very much appreciative of your feedback. We look forward to continuing to welcome you back for many, more great experience with us assuring you with the best hospitable service that Rotana hotels are renowned for.

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed May 7, 2014

For someone who has never been in the UAE, the experience of Centro for three nights while attending an academic conference was one for a lifetime memory.

You can see the hotel from the arrivals hall of the Sharjah airport; it took me ten minutes to walk with luggage. Of course there is ground transport but you don't need it. You could sleep on the lawns if they'd let you. Not a blade of grass out of place.

You cannot imagine the incongruity of such warmth and attentive service, as if you are someone's house guest, with the grandeur and easy luxury of the venue itself. First of all everything WORKS. But the staff are the reason to go back: they are incredibly intelligent but very patient and obliging. They are interested and attentive and completely resourceful, no problem to big or small.

My worst moment was watching other visitors get abusive and impossible with the front desk, who waited it out and spent a long time suffering bad behaviour, which elsewhere might have attracted a police escort out the door.

Rather, the offenders came and stayed and no doubt were treated as wonderfully as I had been, who couldn't stop for being grateful at the attention I was receiving. I didn't come as a tourist, but had to work, and relied totally on the computer availability to work on a paper for overnight. Not for one minute did I feel I was taxing anyone's nerves, they simply accommodated my incorrigible persistence with my computer typing in their lobby as if I was entitled to it. Other guests began to approach me as if I were staff, I fit in that well--this is thanks to the real staff. What hotel. My favorites on staff were Moussa, Ghalia, the team leader Hassim, in the restaurant and 24 hour deli particularly helpful were Hari, Jahil, Chitra and Thidra, and Sandar. All these people kept me watered and fed while I worked 24 hours at my academic assignment. If I needed a job myself in the hospitality business I would feel lucky to work in such a well run place.

Room Tip: this is more a tip to the maintenance staff: room is set up with kettle and fridge, both essentials...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your remarkable feedback, and it was indeed a pleasure to be of service to you.

As you have mentioned, Centro Sharjah is conveniently located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport.

I really enjoyed reading your detailed review and am so happy that your stay with us was an excellent one and that we had the opportunity to provide you with a memorable experience all throughout your stay. My team takes pride in providing our guests with the utmost comfort and service and it gives us great pleasure to know that you found our colleagues hospitality satisfactory. Centro Sharjah team is always committed to deliver high quality and memorable service to our guests and I will be sure to share your positive feedback with my team to encourage them to continue creating new ways to provide luxury, memorable experiences.

In the mean time, we look forward to continuing to welcome you back for many, more great experience with us at Centro Sharjah.

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel is kept clean, friendly staff and has comfortable rooms. The only complain might be the annoying big number of flies around the pool. i couldn't stay there and went back to my room after ten minutes of sun bathing. on the next day the supervisor have noticed that i was really annoyed as many others were too... he told me that they used some Insecticides but i guess it was useless!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor during your stay with us on December.

First and foremost, we deeply regret this unfortunate experience associated with the infestation of flies in the pool area. During December last year, unexpected rains that are uncommon in the country have facilitated the presence of flies. We have taken action in our facilities to combat this problem and are continuously provides a regular pest control system in all areas of the hotel especially this summer months where flies become nuisance. I appreciate very much your comments and rest assured that this has been taken care of.

On a positive note, I truly appreciate your positive reviews on the cleanliness of the hotel, well-off rooms and our colleagues' friendliness.

Once again, thank you for the comments and we assure you of our continuous care and quality of service on your next stay.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 14,676 helpful votes
Reviewed April 27, 2014

i stayed one night transit on my cost coming from Turkey to Kuwait
my flight arrive late night there no shuttle between the airport and the hotel

restaurants closed early only small cafe for snack
all other thing are fair enough for a three stars hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank bnghanem
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we regret the inconvenience that it may had caused you.

I am happy to know that our services and facilities are up to your expectation. On the other note, please be advised that our all day dining restaurant operates from 6:30 am to 11:00pm.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back at Centro Sharjah in the near future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed April 20, 2014

A very nice and modern hotel. Good service with friendly staffs, Room service is fantastic! I really like my room. Surely will recommend to my colleagues. Keep up the good work guys! ;)

MNoor Musa
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Room Tip: Rooms at Level 4 - non smoking room, facing the pool. Nice view ;)
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback posted on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that we made such an impression on you following your recent visit with us at Centro Sharjah. We are most pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you will recommend our hotel to your colleagues. It is also great to hear your comments regarding our colleagues who have extended a hospitable service. Centro Sharjah strives to achieve the highest level of quality services and experiences and will continually work towards providing exceptional experiences with our most personalized service to all our guests.

On a more positive note, we are most pleased to hear that you would like to come back and experience the hotel again in the future.

Once again, thank you for choosing Centro Sharjah and we look forward to your next visit with us for another memorable experience at our hotel.