“Highly Recommended!”
Review of Centro Sharjah

Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed March 26, 2014

A wonderful stay! Good food! Excellent staff! Value for money! Charming hotel manager. No complaints except for location as I was unaware Dubai centre is in a different state but I enjoyed my time at the hotel so much that driving 25min into Dubai was fine and there is plenty to do in the area of sharjah

• Stayed: March 2014
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Centro Sharjah!

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for your valuable review posted on Trip Advisor.

It was delightful to read that you have enjoyed and had a great value of stay with us at Centro Sharjah. We truly appreciate your positive reviews on our facilities and services particularly on our extensive menu and the hospitality that our colleagues have provided. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with the team.

Once again, we are much appreciative of your feedback and thank you for highly recommending us. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Centro Sharjah

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is amazing. It may not be a 5 star, but it surely feels like one. It is modern and very well done up. It is just any other big chain of hotels. You can always rely on the Centro chain of hotels. The hotel provides all the facilities that one looks for in a hotel. The staff is very well trained and hospitable. The c.taste restaurant serves multi cuisine and the food is made to taste the palate of everyone !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Centro Sharjah, and for taking the time to post a fantastic review at Trip Advisor!

We are a 3-star hotel but thrilled to be called a 5-star hotel with our facilities and services. We are touched by all your positive feedback and I am so pleased to hear that your stay was an excellent one. We take pride in the level of service and the facilities we provide and always happy to know when we exceed the expectations of our guests. You can be certain that you will find the same standards during every visit to Centro Sharjah.

We await your next visit with us, hoping it will be in the very near future. Until then, our thanks for this awesome review which is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Reception: most are rude! and totally unhelpful...one Arab guy was decent, the others, forget it!!
Food, quite good, and lots of options at the buffets, chefs are accommodating
Room: was comfortable furniture, and bed was decent... i did ask to change rooms though as first one was so dark and depressing. Had i been staying one night, fine but i was there a week...
Staff, some friendly, some not so much! One of the lifeguards is super friendly, but how often does one deal with lifeguards? Restaurant staff (buffet), same, some ok, some not so much, and they're sparse (hard to find, or don't bother to look at you)...
The pool is nice, decent size, hate that it doesn't have more greenery though, a bit obtrusive, especially for Sharjah! lol...
The clientele, seem to be mostly Russians, not that there's anything wrong with that, but they take over the pool, not real friendly people... ;) but that's not the hotels fault...
One thing that's really bad, especially in this day and age, you're stuck in the middle of nowhere and have to pay for Wifi, and it's not cheap. Seems to me, considering how remote they are, they'd offer this service for free...
There's a shuttle to Dubai Mall, goes at 2pm, back at 8!! who the heck goes to a mall for that long? Again,it's far from everything (except for the airport), so very inconvenient. They should have shuttle service at least every 2 or 3 hrs.

Room Tip: well, go see them, you'll see for yourself.. :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to shared a detailed review at Trip Advisor of your experience during your recent stay with us at Centro Sharjah.

We strive to provide an excellent service to our guests each day, and I am disappointed we were not able to fulfill this expectation for you throughout your stay. The hotel is actively working to improve the service levels and your feedback has proved to be invaluable.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with regards to the level of service received from some of our colleagues. While the lack of hospitality encountered is unusual ad not the standard of our hotel, I thank you for bringing this to our attention as your valuable comments serves as tools to help us continue to enhance the service offered to our guests and we will ensure to eliminate this problem from happening again through continuous training and counseling with our colleagues.

On a positive note, I am happy to know that you did like the hotel and that our facilities has met your satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodation on your next visit at Centro Sharjah.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

It's surprising to see the 3 star rating of this hotel. For it's cleanliness, comfort, quality and facilities, it should really be at least a 4 star. Location is nice and quiet (a bit far from Dubai city though), queen rooms are awesome and the suite is to die for and staff is very nice and polite. Will stay here again if I need to be in Sharjah, else will select another Rotana brand if staying in Dubai. For the price, it's 100% worth it.

Room Tip: If you can get a good deal on their studio suites, get it! Amazing. Else, a queen room is great as w...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your fantastic feedback on Trip Advisor!

I am so happy to hear that your stay was an excellent one and that you had a great value stay with us at Centro Sharjah. Your comments on your experience with the location, accommodation, hotel facilities as well as the level of hospitality and service that my team had provided you is much rewarding. Rest assured that these have been shared with the entire team and everyone is delighted to know that their efforts are so greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, we are extremely happy to know that you consider Centro Sharjah as a 4-star hotel. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve highest standards of excellence in the future.

In the mean time, we hope we are able to once more meet your expectations during your next visit, if not exceed them. Until then, our thanks for this awesome review.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

They claim to be three stars Hotel, I would say, it can be made very easily a Four Star hotel with some modification.
Great value for money!
I would stay again every time I visit the area.
The only thing I did not like is no free internet facility!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kmaksoud
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor for other travellers to view!

We are extremely happy to know that we made such an impression on you throughout your stay with us and that your consider Centro Sharjah as a 4 star hotel.

Moreover, I am pleased having received the wonderful comments you has put down on our hotel facilities and services in a detailed manner. It is also great to hear your comments regarding the level of hospitality and service provided to you.

Once again, thank you and we look forward welcoming you, assuring you of our continous care and quaality of service on your next stay.

Michael kasch

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best 3 Stars hotel that I ever stayed on, with an amazing per night rate.

The rooms are clean, nice, has good in room facilities and the furniture is new.

The breakfast is tastes nice and has good varieties.

The fitness center is good and the swimming pool is nice.

It's located next to Sharjah airport and 15 to 20 minutes drive to Dubai.

I Strongly recommend it for families, couples and singles.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Centro Sharjah!

Firstly, we would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing us your kind comments on Trip Advisor for other travellers to view.

I am delighted to hear that we made such an impression on you following your recent visit to Centro Sharjah. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services, the comfortable room, our all day dining restaurant, our pool area surrounded by good landscaping and as well as enjoyed our Fitness Center. It is always a pleasure to read such detailed and kind comments regarding our services!

Once again, thank you for the comments and for recommending Centro Sharjah. We look forward to continuing to welcome you back for many, more great experience with us assuring you of our continuous care and quality service

Your Sincerely,

MIchael Kasch

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on my arrival from Dubai Airport since I'm starting my UAE trip from Sharjah. I chose this hotel after reading good reviews on TA and the fact that it is still quite new. The hotel is about 25 minutes from Dubai Airport and taxi ride cost me 97 AED. Taxi ride to Sharjah Bus Station cost 24 AED and took about 15 minutes. I arrived at night and the hotel seemed so quiet and peaceful. Check in was fast and the front desk staff was quite friendly. I booked a classic studio for 3 adults and was given room on the 4th floor facing the pool. The room was beautiful with large glass window and L shaped sofa. When I got to the room, there were no extra bed so I thought that the 3rd person would just sleep on the sofa. After a while, the staff came in with an extra bed which I wished they hadn't do that because the mattress was rock solid and occupied a large area of the room. The 3rd person in my group ended up sleeping on the sofa which was way more comfortable. Breakfast had a wide variety, a mixture of Western and Arabic and most of them tasted quite good. But in my opinion, I found the pancakes do not have fluffy texture. Upon check out, the hotel wanted to charge me for the 3rd person when I already booked and paid for 3 adults. I've tried searching the rates for double occupancy and triple occupancy for comparison and there were clearly a big difference between them. I showed the front desk staff my hotel voucher again and after some discussion with her manager, she told me that it was a misunderstanding from her side and I do not have to pay for the 3rd person. Fortunately, it was sorted out well and she was polite throughout the process. Despite the check out issue, I enjoyed my short stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time off to share your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor as it means a lot to all of us at Centro Sharjah!

It is indeed a great privilege to receive such high praise and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your compliments on the overall features of the hotel such as the accommodation, hotel facilities - restaurant, porch, and pool and most importantly the level of hospitality and service that my team had provided. Centro Sharjah team is always committed to deliver high quality and memorable service to our guests.

Thank you once again and hope to see you again soon.