“Best 3 Stars hotel in the area.”
Review of Centro Sharjah

Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed February 24, 2014

They claim to be three stars Hotel, I would say, it can be made very easily a Four Star hotel with some modification.
Great value for money!
I would stay again every time I visit the area.
The only thing I did not like is no free internet facility!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kmaksoud
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor for other travellers to view!

We are extremely happy to know that we made such an impression on you throughout your stay with us and that your consider Centro Sharjah as a 4 star hotel.

Moreover, I am pleased having received the wonderful comments you has put down on our hotel facilities and services in a detailed manner. It is also great to hear your comments regarding the level of hospitality and service provided to you.

Once again, thank you and we look forward welcoming you, assuring you of our continous care and quaality of service on your next stay.

Michael kasch

There are newer reviews for Centro Sharjah

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best 3 Stars hotel that I ever stayed on, with an amazing per night rate.

The rooms are clean, nice, has good in room facilities and the furniture is new.

The breakfast is tastes nice and has good varieties.

The fitness center is good and the swimming pool is nice.

It's located next to Sharjah airport and 15 to 20 minutes drive to Dubai.

I Strongly recommend it for families, couples and singles.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Centro Sharjah!

Firstly, we would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing us your kind comments on Trip Advisor for other travellers to view.

I am delighted to hear that we made such an impression on you following your recent visit to Centro Sharjah. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services, the comfortable room, our all day dining restaurant, our pool area surrounded by good landscaping and as well as enjoyed our Fitness Center. It is always a pleasure to read such detailed and kind comments regarding our services!

Once again, thank you for the comments and for recommending Centro Sharjah. We look forward to continuing to welcome you back for many, more great experience with us assuring you of our continuous care and quality service

Your Sincerely,

MIchael Kasch

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on my arrival from Dubai Airport since I'm starting my UAE trip from Sharjah. I chose this hotel after reading good reviews on TA and the fact that it is still quite new. The hotel is about 25 minutes from Dubai Airport and taxi ride cost me 97 AED. Taxi ride to Sharjah Bus Station cost 24 AED and took about 15 minutes. I arrived at night and the hotel seemed so quiet and peaceful. Check in was fast and the front desk staff was quite friendly. I booked a classic studio for 3 adults and was given room on the 4th floor facing the pool. The room was beautiful with large glass window and L shaped sofa. When I got to the room, there were no extra bed so I thought that the 3rd person would just sleep on the sofa. After a while, the staff came in with an extra bed which I wished they hadn't do that because the mattress was rock solid and occupied a large area of the room. The 3rd person in my group ended up sleeping on the sofa which was way more comfortable. Breakfast had a wide variety, a mixture of Western and Arabic and most of them tasted quite good. But in my opinion, I found the pancakes do not have fluffy texture. Upon check out, the hotel wanted to charge me for the 3rd person when I already booked and paid for 3 adults. I've tried searching the rates for double occupancy and triple occupancy for comparison and there were clearly a big difference between them. I showed the front desk staff my hotel voucher again and after some discussion with her manager, she told me that it was a misunderstanding from her side and I do not have to pay for the 3rd person. Fortunately, it was sorted out well and she was polite throughout the process. Despite the check out issue, I enjoyed my short stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time off to share your experience with everyone on TripAdvisor as it means a lot to all of us at Centro Sharjah!

It is indeed a great privilege to receive such high praise and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your compliments on the overall features of the hotel such as the accommodation, hotel facilities - restaurant, porch, and pool and most importantly the level of hospitality and service that my team had provided. Centro Sharjah team is always committed to deliver high quality and memorable service to our guests.

Thank you once again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The hotel was generally new and clean.

I was told on booking it only takes 20 minutes to Dubai City whereas in reality it took us approximately 1 hours each way at $90. Worst we've stayed there for 1 week.

Some admin staffs can be very rude and unhelpful.

Was even more unimpressed when we realised the hotel rate comes with hidden fees back charging us (on credit card) after we left the hotel.

Will not stay at this place again.

1  Thank Luke C
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Centro Sharjah and for your valuable feedback you have posted on Trip Advisor..

I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with regards to the level of service you received from our collegue. I have addressed these issues with the concerned department and rest assured that we will try our best to make the necessary changes.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments which assists us greatly in improving our services. We look forward to welcome you back at Centro Sharjah in not too distant future.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Nice hotel, if a little out of the way for a lengthy stay. Clean rooms and very good reception staff, always willing to help and nothing was too much trouble. Food in the dining area was OK and plenty to eat, but perhaps a little repetitive if you are there for a few days as we were. Breakfast seemed to offer the same stuff every day, with a few alternate options which rotated every day, so day one options would be the same as day 3 options, and day 2 the same as day 4 etc. All of the dinning staff were very friendly and are to be commended for their service.

Be warned though. They hotel charges for internet access for up to 3 devices - which they do tell you about, but then there is also a " daily service charge" added to your account which is apparently for making up the room.

Overall, not somewhere to stay for a "holiday" but great for a short Business stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Centro Sharjah and for your valuable feedback you have posted on Trip Advisor on the 31st of January.

I apologize for the inconveniences you encounter while dining at our all day dining restaurant. I have addressed these issues with the concerned department and rest assured that we will try our best to make the necessary changes. Moreover, I have noted your comment with regards to the hotel charges and we will be more than happy if you could elaborate further the extra charges made in your account and rest assured that we will send you the required and necessary breakdown of it. I am pleased to inform that surpassing guest expectations and giving the total value of their money is what Centro Sharjah aspire for our valued guests.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Conveniently located for Sharjah airport, but not much else. All the staff were superb, cannot praise them enough. Standard room is a little small, but felt more spacious thanks to high ceilings and large windows. Bed was very comfortable, TV offered a good range of channels, Wi-Fi was cheap and fast. Shower was excellent. Everything was perfectly clean. The a-la-carte restaurant menu was delicious, although the buffet dinner was not up to the same standard.
External soundproofing could be improved, was very aware of whenever a plane took off or landed. The only thing louder than the aircraft was the air conditioning. Otherwise superb.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
CentroSharjah, Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Centro Sharjah and for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that we made such an impression on you following your recent visit to the Centro Sharjah Hotel. It is always a pleasure to read such detailed and kind comments regarding our facilities, colleagues and services as it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Centro Sharjah has met your expectations. We are most pleased to hear that our colleagues, provided you with a friendly and helpful service. Centro Sharjah strives to achieve the highest level of quality services and experiences and will continually work towards providing exceptional experiences to all our guests.

Once again, thank you for sharing your review and we look forward the pleasure of welcoming you back to Centro Sharjah sometime in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nice clean hotel.
Friendly employees.
Quality of food and services are up to the mark.
Far from dubai but the location on the high way made it easy by transportation.
We lost our way in the beginning since the entrance is from sharjah airport side, but we loved it.
Reasonable price.
My wife (L) loved that place so much and wanted to extend our stay.
We spend our days like honey mooners and yes we are.

• Stayed: December 2013
CentroSharjah, Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Centro Sharjah for your recent stay in United Arab Emirates. I have read your comments provided for us on TripAdvisor and greatly appreciate your time taken in writing to us. It is only through valuable customer’s feedback like yours that we can maintain and more importantly improve the levels of our hospitality services that we aspire to provide.

I was pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you find our services up to your satisfaction and standards. The positive comments and ratings you have mentioned about our hotel are really motivating and inspiring, rest assured that these have been shared with Centro Sharjah team.

Once again, we would like to sincerely thank you for your valuable comments, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Centro Sharjah in the near future.