“Average for non-Asian”

Najmat Lahore Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 1,239 Restaurants in Sharjah
Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Near the DNATA & SNTTA & EMIRATES Travel Office in Sharjah. On the same road as Bank of Baroda & EROS DIGITAL & the old Sharjah Cinema (no longer there, but still remembered as a landmark in the area).
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Despite it was recommended by an asian fellow; I didn't like Njmat Lahor that much; comparing to other Pakistanian cusin in sharjah and dubai it's not one of favorite for me. All dishes are very spicy to the extent that you can not bear; I had my 3 years old son for whom I didn't find any non spicy food to order. staff hardly speaks english so not easy to communicate.

1  Thank WaelSeleem

Reviewed April 14, 2012

How and where do I begin? Without wanting to sound 'cocky', I know my restaurants! Now at first glance, the area in which this restaurant is located (Rolla, Sharjah) is not the most appealing to the eye - perhaps the best way to put it is that its both genuine and traditional. This is mirrored in the Najmat Lahore as well - its genuine and traditional. When you walk in, youre treated to a friendly atmosphere that's comfortable and not intimidating. There is a perfect family section which is great, and the seating and overall cleanliness is second to none. When ordering, the waiter had some suggestions and these turned out to be spot on! I agree with one of the other reviews on this page that suggested chicken ginger - its brill! Also try the Chops Tawa :) The food is sooooo delicious NL is now by far our fave restaurant in the UAE. The prices are EXTREMELY reasonable, the staff are friendly and most importantly that food is beyond belief. Even deserts were yummy! We tried the Gajar Halwa and that was yummmm! Whilst I havnt tried it yet, the breakfast on friday mornings is also supposed to be something worth going for - particularly the halwa puri which is a great sweet dish that I absolutely love - so I shall be booking my table for this friday morn :)

Try it people, you'll get hooked! :)

6  Thank ahmed b
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food is absolutely great. My personal favorite; Ginger Chicken. However I recommend trying everything on their menu. The restuarant is modern and clean and I love the open window kitchen idea. The service is great too, polite waiters and the manager/owner is a really friendly guy. Don't let his big beard put you off!

Yes you have to wait for half an hour or so, but that's with any quality restaurant where the food is fresh. People who complain about the food taking long should go to McDonald's. The taste of the food is well worth the wait.

I've been a couple of times with friends and family. It gets pretty busy on weekend nights so I recommend going on the weekday if you can. Definitely a restaurant to check out and worth the drive from Dubai every single time.

6  Thank bobhadish
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Lovely tasty food - we went after some friends suggested the place - the food was great in taste and all freshly cooked, lovely setting and nice staff who were friendly with my kids - i will go again soon and definitely recommend it!

4  Thank misshome94
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I would just not suggest anyone to go this resturant to dine.... they make u wait for than 30 mins to take the order and again 40 mins we waited, when asked to the incharge for the serving, he says there is time sir wait..... nd wen saw others getting served the incharge jus says rudely your order will take more time so keep waiting.... such a small kitchen which can be seen from the sitting area..... we jus left the place without dinning as the ambinece was bad and so was the staff.....

3  Thank rashida z