Lowest prices for your stay
$62
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Priceline
Orbitz.com$78
All reviews city max sizzling wok front office air port budget hotel housekeeping team house keeping his job room service hotel staff perfect stay f b rooms are clean special thanks thank you so much enjoyed my stay akash
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This hotel has an excellent customer service and very polite and knowledge workers. The receptionist Yasin is one the best i have ever seen in customer service and help with excellent verbal ability and communication skills. Yasin was very helpful to me and introduced me to many ways of moving around Sharjah including making my stay in the hotel a great experience.
The whole staff is actually great but especially Yasin who gets out of his way just to help and make my stay at the hotel easy and enjoyable and i will recommend this place to all the people i know and i will them to Yasin to help them.
I thank Citymax hotel and his staff and especially Yasin for this great and awesome experience and next time i visit Dubai i will for sure come back to stay at this same hotel

Room tip: the best tip i can give to anyone is to speak to Yasin personally and he will for sure help and guide in the right way to choose the best room in the hotel. Mostly all rooms r great as well.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
10  Thank Ibrahim A
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Excellent value for money, good food and service at the restaurant, a waiter called Ramesh from India and a chef de partie called Ahmed from Syria, made feel like home. At the reception a Moroccan called Said and a brit from Manchester were so halpfull and nice.

I would like to thank them for their hospitality. They were so professional.

Mohammed OURZIK

Room tip: Choose a room that's in the back of the hotel, one of which the number ends with 09.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
7  Thank Mohammed O
Citymax H, General Manager at Citymax Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Mohmmed,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor, I really appreciate your comments and feedback as they aid us meeting our guests expectations. I was pleased to hear you were satisfied with the service and room. We look forward to seeing you again the future.
Once again many thanks for your review.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Check in had been smooth.. the receptionist was welcoming and friendly.. However concierge showed no interest in helping us get our car parked while they did it for other guest who came even after us by making space between the drive way to their car parking. So we did have to walk quiet a long distance to get back after parking the car few blocks away.

room are pretty clean and nice.. 10th floor where we stayed had a nice view of the city.. they might have to look carefully for the bed linen before laying down as it had holes... house keeping attendant helped us happily with the request for extra pillows in the middle of the night. coffee / tea facilities and small mineral water available for guest use free of charge. as we had stayed for a very less time, didnt enjoy any of the facilities... but i am sure to return back soon,,

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank crazyz_nomad

Dear Reviewer,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor, I really appreciate your comments and feedback about the hotel. I would like to apologise that we didn’t meet your expectations on this occasion. We are currently employing more staff to work in concierge, so that we can assist our guests in a more efficient manner.
I have followed up all the issues you have raised, and we have put the necessary remedies into place to prevent any such issues in the future, with regards to the facilities, at Citymax Hotels we offer basic facilities to ensure we can offer the best price to our guests so our facilities are tailored around the basic needs of our guests.
Whilst you did experience some issues with the hotel, I hope this response has gone in some way to reassure you that we are continually striving to improve the stand of service we offer. I do hope you will experience our hotel in the future. Should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact me: Andrew.giles@citymaxhotels.com.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I am from Bitucorp Trading Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai. I visit Sharjah often and have stayed in hotel Citymax, Sharjah for more than 10 times, stay ranging between 3 to 11 days. I like the hotel because of the clean rooms and good washroom. I particularly appreciate the services of Mr. Yasin at the front desk and Ms. Jen in the restaurant. Both are very nice and ever ready to help people. I am sure they will get upgraded because of their services and very good behaviour.

Trip type: Traveled on business
9  Thank ShrikantPradhan

Dear Shrikant,

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of our hotel, I really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and feedback on Tripadvisor about the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

i travel to sharjah so many time and i did saty in Rotana, Holiday inn and Rayan Hotels but i found Citymax 3stars Hotel with 4 stars Facilitys .i came to know about Citymax from one of my Friends and he gaves me Sameer Number i contact him from Oman and he booked the rooms for me and my family really it was nice to be in sharjsh we had a nice trip.

Room tip: 3 Stars Hotel but 4 Stars Standard
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
9  Thank ali1983_12

Dear Ali,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and give comments about out hotel on Tripadvisor, it is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future