“Great but overpriced!”
Review of Mado

Mado
Ranked #46 of 1,347 Restaurants in Sharjah
Description: Mado, specializes in Turkish food, desserts and ice cream. The extensive menu includes traditional breakfast dishes, freshly baked Simit and desserts, an array of kebabs, 100% natural goat's milk ice cream and imported goods from Turkey.
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Great food, ambience, staff and quality.. But over-priced; for example small water bottle costs a pack of 20

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We had gone for late evening food.The ambiance is really lovely and nice as with open spaces facing the beach. The food was ok,but overpriced.The simplest turkish tea costing a fortune was tasting like any other black tea. Hope they can improve the pricing and food taking into account the beautiful settings.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Great food, good presentation and brilliant Staff ( they are helpful and cooperative). I really enjoy having breakfast and lunch there. Location is beach front. Please visit Mado -Sharjah ))))

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Mado was opened few months back in Sharjah but never got a chance to dine at last made an effort and decided to have lunch.

Ordered food said it would be ready after 20min said ok and waited for 40min and my dish was soo cold and the excuse they gave was cause of the yoghurt the meat got cold common I’m not stupid, they took it back to re-heat it I waited another 15min and it came where I had already lost my appetite I told them to wrap it for take away. Then they apologised and got us some free dessert & tea. Common I came to have lunch and I really love Turkish food but this is the 2nd Turkish restaurant in Sharjah I’ve tried and both was a mistake. I wouldn’t recommend this place for foodie. But there is one this that is good the bread and the dipping they serve. Other than that nothing else they got lot to improve

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

Mado is an excellent restaurant with very quick service. The location is overlooking the beach which in nice cool weather is nothing less than a treat.

We ordered a hot and cold mezze and lots of grilled dishes. The kuftas were the best. My aunt loved the lentil soup as well.

We ended the lunch with scrumptious desserts. Kunafa with ice cream while the kids just loved the ice cream cone that was offered.

Excellent service by Amaruth.

Date of visit: December 2018