“unsatisfactory experience”

Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort
Ranked #13 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed September 17, 2011

very basic breakfast,rooms and corridors very untidy,bathrooms in desperate need of refurbishment,shower doors were falling off every time we wanted to take a shower.items of minibar were missing and we were charged a few bottles of water and energy drinks and the reception staff didn't believe us when we said we did not use those drinks. This was the case for both of the rooms we had booked with them.
rooms were not being cleaned regularly despite putting the sign outside the door. one night we had to call them after midnight when we came back to the room.
I must admit before booking I was very impressed with the photos but after staying there extremely disappointed. Definitely won't be going back there and would not recommend it to anyone. I would give this place max 2 star.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mmhsymhmm

Reviewed September 2, 2011

- After I booked the room I called to confirm but they told me that I don't have any booking and I called Booking.com and they offer me to reallocate me to other hotel but later on I called the manager and he confirmed the booking (the staff at the reception said that he was checking wrong website). - They mentioned that the have access to other hotel beach which is not true. - They mentioned that coffer maker will be provided and the provided after I requested 5 times and only water boiler (no coffee, tea, sugar, even no spoon and mugs). - The house keeping took the old towel and didn't put a new one even after request 3 times. - No towel on the pool you have to bring yours from your room - At check out time they want to charge us for items which we didn't use.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Mohammed_1977
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Actually the Hotel & Staff Is Good. But i have to tell Management like a Real Stupid. Most top Management persons don't know how to treat the Guests. Always they Blame the Staff. Actually they Don't know how to Settle the problems.I think All Management Staff NONPROFESSIONAL persons. they Have a Next hotel also name Called Lo'ou beach Hotel. that one also Same as Priemer. When if you Planning to go the same hotel you don't expecting Tourist Hotel treatment. I got a feel some Rooms having a BED-BUGS also. Actually I'm Recommended It's like a BAKERY...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank LambaRussia
Reviewed May 8, 2011

The hotel is good, it leaves a nice impression, though we had a view from the room on a dirty territory area. Somewhere you can see this hotel as a 4-stars rate but actually they have a 3 stars and planning to have 4 this year, in real I would rate it as a 3 stars, 3+ max. When you have some questions, staff of the hotel on the reception all the time say "5 Minutes" and in real you need to wait 30min or even the hole day. We had a problems with the room on the arrival day because I travelled with a friend and we booked a DBL room with 2 beds but they gave us a room with one big bed for 2 persons.
But inspite of the abovesaid, all of that minuses you wouldnt notice because there is such a beautiful sea, free sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach, beach towels and everyday transfer to Shardhja and Dubai are also for free. The restaurant has quite a nice choice of food but as almost everywhere in UAE, without alcohol. If you have HB you can also choose to have a lunch or dinner. The hotel also have a fitness centre, gym and sauna for free. On the second floor there is a business centre where you can use an internet (which is quite expensive though).
The hotel is nice, cozy and quite, ideal place to relax.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Irine_Loshevich
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Sharjah Premiére Hotel was a nice surprise for a three-star hotel. Everything was clean and pretty new, the rooms were spacious. The restaurant offered great-value meals and there was a lovely beach across the street (Lou Lou'a Beach Hotel's beach access was included in the prize). The location was pretty tricky though, you need to take a cab every time you wish to go somewhere. There were no free internet available and the currency rates were expensive.
If you are looking for a relaxed beach vacation in Sharjah, I would recommend this one. The hotel offered free shuttle buses to Malls and Dubai, which you should take advantage of.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
10  Thank jrissanen
Reviewed November 14, 2009

Stayed here during a short business. Company was located in Sharjah. The hotel was rather new and opened recently. The area is not as exciting as Dubai and there is not much to do either in the near surroundings. The beach is on the opposite side of the street. I used the Lou,Lou’s beach hotel facilities w.r.t. leisure on the beach. The Premiere hotel however has a pool which was nice and quiet. The rooms are spacious and well-groomed. No remarks but the overall charisma and appeal of the hotel is moderate. No alcohol in the bar, so nothing to do after dinner time. The restaurant was nice. Enough alternation in food and well correct disposed in a buffet. The staff was helpful and was pleased to start a conversation. A trip to Dubai is only 30 minutes away, at least if not traveling during rush hour. The price/quality relation is good. If you want a quiet vacation with occasionally a trip to Dubai it’s Oky. Do not expect a posh and flamboyant stay because Sharjah as well has not that much to offer. Like said before I was there for business and stayed for 3 nights which was enough.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank Sharjah
Reviewed October 12, 2008

I stayed at the Sharjah Premiere hotel, with my husmand and his mother in April 2008.
The hotel is far from the city centre, but we rent a car in the first day for whole stay, so it was fine. But without car you have to go always with taxi cca 20 minutes. Taxi is no expencsive in Emirates.
The beach is cca 200 metres fro the hotel, you have cross the street and go to another hotel. Beach is very nice with big swimingpool.
Hotel is clean, rooms have good size. We have book the room and breakfast. The breakfast was quite good. Dinner is at this hotel buffet style, but with regard to breakfast, I recomend to eat in the city. Very very big choice from all the wold cuisines.
To book this hotel is good standart for good price. I recomed this hotel to the people, who can walking a lot and to the people who can stay near the beach

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank HanaPrague