See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Its really nice to give feedback to this hostel. Its really worm ,bed are full of bedback and u will not see any one around . I will notrecommended to anyone its really bad place to stay. The whole hallway doesn't have A/C . I think its like jell

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
OMalseef, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Shaw J,

It sounds like you had a horrible experience with us which you should have brought to the Hotel Manager's attention in order to remedy any alleged unpleasantries.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay and hope to welcome you back again so that we may have the opportunity to turn this negative experience into a wonderfully pleasant visit for you and your family.

Sincerely, Al Seef Hotel Management.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We were given a spacious corner room which was delightfully very spacious, our boys did not feel restricted by space. The room was relatively clean but could do with more attention to detail by the cleaners. The bathroom though clean had a foul smell that seemed to come from the drainage system. The TV hardly worked. The lady hotel manager and supervisor was helpful enough to offer us bureau services. We printed all our excursion tickets free of charge. She also gave us tourist advice on where to go. The housekeeping staff were impersonal and rude but we chose to ignore them in order to enjoy our stay. There is no train station nearby but you can get a sharjah cab nearly every after 2 minutes. Beware the zonal fee ( sharjah to Dubai) of 20 dirham's per crossing.

Very good WiFi.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
OMalseef, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Al Seef Hotel in Sharjah!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We are a big family .to get a family suite with good price was the target.
The kids enjoyed play ground although no AC.
Room with nice sea view.
Siming pool was adequate .
Staff were cooperative
Overall we enjoyed our stay specially the kids.
Do recomended for family with kids in a good price.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
OMalseef, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us!
On behalf of the Al Seef Hotel Team we would like to thank you for your kind words and generous feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I stayed here on two occasions. The hotel is in a quiet area and there’s nothing much in the neighborhood, but I like the tranquility it offers. The beach directly opposite the hotel is closed, though there is a secluded one on the right side after you cross the road.

The staff are all quite friendly. However, the 1-day Wifi card they provided was unusable and I had to bring my devices all the way to the front desk for them to set up my wifi. This happened on my second stay too, even after I informed them about it beforehand. After that, I couldn’t find any towels in my room so I called room service and had to wait more than 30min for it.

My double room was more than adequate, though the electrical sockets are all placed together at one corner inconveniently.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Demetrios A, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Al Seef Hotel Team we would like to thank you for your feedback and for your continued support.
We apologize for the few inconveniences present during your stay;
Regarding the Wi-Fi - we very rarely face such connectivity problems and that it occurred to you on both visits is inexplicable. Further inquiries will be conducted.
We recently had a setback in our laundry services, which has now been resolved, hence the delay in the provision of extra towels.

Once again, we thank you for your patience, for your understanding and for choosing Al Seef Hotel, Sharjah. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

I was in Dubai for new years eve. First of all the navigator bring me to another hotel named "Al Seef" in Dubai, not in Sharja. So after wasting a lot of time and money, I reached the hotel in the night. Once I entered the reception, nobody was there. The ambience was soo old fashioned and bad. After 15 minutes waiting I tried to search somebody by myself, I went into the restaurant and I found somebody in the kitchen. So after 30 minutes the gave me the keys and I went into my room alone. The worst hotel room I've ever seen in my life. No windows, bad smell, very old furniture. The bed was uncomfortable as well as the pillows. The hairdryer was broken. The moquette was dirty. The room was very small and in the night the fridge was very noisy. For sure it has been one if my worst nights ever, an horror movie.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Alessandra R
Demetrios A, Manager at Al Seef Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We sympathize with your situation and are saddened that you had to go through such a difficult and stressful time for what was meant to be a vacation. We offer shuttle service to and from the airport, for a small surcharge, to avoid instances such as this. We are also very disappointed that you did not receive the 'Al Seef Hotel' experience and hope such happenstances have not deterred a future visit to our wonderful hotel and city. We thank you for your feedback and hope you decide to re-visit us where we will do all we can to ensure that you have the most pleasant of stays.

Al Seef Hotel Team