Fantastic hotel, immaculately kept and beautifully decorated.
We stayed in a beach chalet which was lovely, nice big rooms, great bathroom especially the shower and literally steps from the beach, an area of which was reserved for people staying in the chalet's. You could get a lift to and from the chalet on a golf buggy, if you started walking you were quickly picked up en route.
Hotel facilities were faultless. The food and service both great in all the bars and restaurants. The choice of food in the buffet restaurant was very extensive, the a la carte restaurants only had a few items on the menus but the food was still good. Swimming pools were well designed with plenty of space around them for sun loungers and you were never far from a beach bar.
We hired a driver for a day (8 hours) and went into Dubai, the driver took us round all the sights and we had some time in the shopping centre (the world's largest) and I would recommend this if only to see the water fountain display which runs every 20 minutes.
My one grumble is that the all inclusive was not in fact all inclusive. In most of the restaurants it only gave you an allowance of 70d each which was in most cases not enough to cover a 2 course meal; though it didn't cost much to pay the difference and it's still well worth it if like us you like to have a few drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton