If you want somewhere to unwind then this hotel offers all that you need. The staff are excellent, the rooms are very comfortable and really well presented, ( although we were upgraded to a deluxe suite)
The complex is quite big so be prepared to take an easy stroll if you are not in the main building.
The swimming pools are gorgeous and there are plenty of sun beds to go round (but you still get the sad people reserving their beds before breakfast!!) The beach and all the gardens are beautifully well kept as is the wholeof the hotel. The sea is crystal clear, but nothing to see if you are snorkelling. The buffet style food is good or there are alternative restaurants to choose from if you don't mind paying a little extra. We were on the all inclusive deal, we did not feel restricted at the bar or the restaurants as there is adequate provision on this package. As an example; we ate at the Asian restaurant which is a nice walk round to the very end of the resort bay, we paid an extra 11dhs on our bill (about £2.50) as you are given a 70dhs credit per head if you choose this type of dining.. Dont forget to go upstairs to the lighthouse bar and see the fabulous views listen to a live duo sit in the plush white leather cushionsand puff on the hubbly !
You can choose to be entertained by live music in one of the many bars, or you can have a quite drink, the hotel is well thought out to provide for most needs and I might add that there is no noise problem, we never heard music or anyone else when we were in our room.
If you want to see Dubai then this hotel is too far out, real time coach transfer is about 1hr 40mins, There is a shopping mall close by which is worth a visit in the evening via the free shuttle bus, otherwise there is nothing to leave the hotel for as far as we knew. Obviously there are excusursions and activities that are available through the hotel but we didn't do any of these...
We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel after a rather dissapointing cruise around the UAE (thats another story!) and wished we had booked for longer, it relly made up the holiday for us. We will definately come back here but will two centre with a Dubai City hotel to get the best of both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar before grabbing a barbecue lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton