me and my partner stayed at holel fromthe 9th to 17th of july had alovely relaxing holiday,
our flight left on time with virgin al food and drink if incuded in the price which as handy as can be expensive.
The flight too 6 and hhalf hours andhad a nice easy flight,
when we arrived at the airport it was very large so we sere worried we may have problemsfinding where we needed to go, though there was plenty of virgin reps around and even when we popped out for a smoke they came got us to go and out us in the bus they where lovely.
The drive is not very glamorous going to the hotel its a motorway with just the odd house sand and camels though drive is about 1hr 20 mins so make sure you rememberyour wate as although its air conditioning its still nice to have a refreshent.
Al khaimahis not a pretty city it is er much empty buildings, construction, rubble etc though do not worry this doesnot sffect your stay!!!
At arriving at the hotel it is soo breath taking really big glamourous nd every bit a 5 star hilton hotel, they greet you with this goregous ice cold drink take your bags to your room and definatly the easiest hck in ever.
We stayed in the garden terrace room which is the cheapest and definatly the best,you can walk stright out of your room into the pool (fresh water and temperature controlled pool its the best as the sea and other salt water pools average bot 30oc) we stuck straight on us and went for a drink at the pool bar sushill works there he is the nicest uy ever!!
the main pool is salt water you can sit in the water and order a drink great! you can get light snacks and drink and icecream there. My fav was there mozarela stcks get wee thing of salad and weet chllie dip yum yum! realy filling can ask for chps with it.and also bugers,pizza, cub sand whiches I prefared this as its your choice and you get exactly what you want im a really picky eater.
There are 2 lrge fresh water pools they are nice and cool though they do not a yet have a bar at them.
The beach is gorgeous though we did walk ound to the other end of the rasort past the villas nothing to do and not as clean, as our beach wss spotless.can do water sports on the beach if you want a specific time reserve though reception its 250 dirhamm for half hour that around £45 but can fit two on easy and hav plenty of freedom on them.
Water Park, the best value trip is to et and wild free transport from jimmy the virgin rep and you only pay for entrance think was 180 dirhams aroung £27 per person its 280 dirhms to go to one in atlantis though if you wanted to see palm and atlantis good way to kill to birds with one stone that costs bot £50
Taxis are really cheap bot 10-15 dirhams to local mall thats bot £2 its not that big though can get some things I got a camera same price as home and designer bag range bot £60-£150 though I as imfored the market in ducai is the place for jewellery and designer gear cheao again bus from hotel usually free
taxi from dubai to al khaimah is aroung 170 dirhams £36 for over an hours drive so its great drive so fast though!always use a meter taxi as i was told some try rip you of if not ask price before getting in though i never came across this
can hire a car for 8 hours like a mini limo drive you as far and anywhere you want fro about £80 get it of a an called akuna matata at the beach hes lovely.
marid restaurant was great somethin for eveyone lots of variety dont rush look around as som things are set out weird eg chips beside ice cream lol. you can go to th live cooking morings makes you eggs of any kingd omelette is good lunch makes you spegetti bolenese and diner usually t bone steak.
bad point-- nightly entertainment is lacking only a piano player in one of the bars in reception or a manand woman singing same songs every nigt in xo thought that where we went as it was best of bad choice though the hillton round the corner had better night life is 5 dirham or £1 in taxi only thing is have to pay for drink.but could hav few before you go
***if all inclusive drink unlimited anywhere in hotel free
***basically eat anywhere unlimited free as even the places you get allowange its 70 dirhams per person per sitting cango asmany places a day you want as any days as you want we used that every afternoon at pool bar for lunch not strict!
***exhange rate is better there by a good bit change oney 24/7 at htel
*** not as strict as they would have you think me and my partner messed about and cuddled daily in pool
***staff are brill coudnt do more
*** not for partiers though good for a relaxing holidays and a drink and a giggle
if your looking a lovely hotal lovely staff nice food and drink its the perect place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton