This resort is lovely set 1hr 15mins outside of Dubai, its rooms are in blocks of 4, and are extremly spacious, ours had 2 large doubles, 2 lounge chairs and table, chest of drawers, dressing table, tea and coffee facilities, mini bar, veranda/balcony, area for styling hair, large bathroom with double basins, bath and seperate shower. It had good lighting in the bathroom and a magnifying mirror, great products and a bidet too. All the facilities worked really well, ie flushes,showers, taps etc, their plugs are the same as ours 3 pin. There were also two large wardrobes.
The resort is set around a half moon shaped beach which is very clean, and the waters calm, with a sandy bottom, no sea weed or rocks, there are comfortable loungers and umbrellas and a great beach bar and restaurant. The evening meals are served in the Waterfront Restaurant and are buffet, but are of a high quality compared to some buffets we have experienced. The Staff were superb and bent over backwards to please, the management were also very visible and gracious.
The only bads points I can think of were I got seriously bitten by mosquitos, one night, before I bought some spray from the hotel shop. The pillows on the beds are quite hard and uncomfortable.
The drive back to the airport will take you much longer than it took to get too the hotel, due to Dubai's traffic problem, but Virgin who we flew with, make sure you are picked up well inadvance because of this problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton