We stayed for ten nights in a very nice room in the main part of the hotel, which was kept extremely clean and updated every day with tea, coffee, milk etc and clean towels by our fantastic cleaner Emran, who was also very pleasant and polite. Pool areas were excellent, although must agree with some reviewers that there was some difficulty if you left it too late to get sunbeds, especially as the latter part of our holiday became very busy with the Eid celebrations. We felt that the food in all restaurants that we ate in, was excellent. Lots of choice in the Maarid at breakfast and also at dinner, and also plenty of choice at lunchtime in The Al Bahar (especially good food prepared by the Pasta Chef, Ram). We have to mention Piacerida Gustare with it's excellent menu and very efficient staff, including Mark, and also Passage to Asia where the food was delicious. At this point we have to mention the fantastic staff in all areas of the hotel, who go out of their way to make customers happy. It is difficult to mention them all, but these are the ones who come to mind: Jonatryne and Oliver, both always smiling and always willing to give their time to us in a very friendly and professional way. Faruk, who always welcomed us to his table and made us feel special. Keith (she always made us laugh), Abu, Mamun, Islam, Sabina always friendly and welcoming. Kirobel, always busy, but always had time to talk to us, very efficient and professional. Apologies if we didn't manage to get all the names of waiters/waitresses in the Maarid who looked after us so well, but there wasn't one who didn't work really hard as they went about their working days and nights. Dhiraj who worked a lot of the time at Al Bahar Rooftop lounge and at the poolside bar, who was friendly, never-ending energy and could not do enough for us. Reception staff and Consierge were always accommodating, names that we remember are Martin and Batiann. Last, but not least, we would like to mention Abdel who we saw in many areas, sweeping and keeping things clean and was very polite when we spoke to him. On a slightly negative note, as we were on all-inclusive, which is paid for before we come away as we prefer not to think about money while on holiday, it was disappointing that there are some restaurants that are not included in this, and the 70 dhs allowance does not go very far. We are only saying this as we have been used to all-inclusive in the Caribbean, and maybe the UAE needs some catching up on this.
Overall, we had a great holiday and intend to come back next year. Thankyou so much to your wonderful staff in all areas who made this Special for us. Janet and Malcolm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton