We booked with Virgin and upgraded to AI with club benefits. From the moment we arrived at the resort we were warmly welcomed with cold towels and a cold fruit juice. We were in our room by 11am a welcomed benefit of the upgrade after a long overnight flight. Our room was by the main family pool where the patio doors led to a garden area by the pool on the ground floor another benefit of the upgrade. We were room 2110 and it was lovely. The aircon worked well and the tea and coffee making facilities were great. Housekeeping are fab and provided a dvd player free on request, this meant that the adults could watch a film whilst my son watched his dvd s on his player. Fiaz was amazing and looked after us very well at the pool. The beach club crew were also fab ensuring that our sunbeds were reserved each day in the spot we asked for. The whole food and beverages team were lovely but our special thanks go to Maarid and the host of waiters and waitresses are amazing. Special mentions go to Saiful, Islam, Bahar, Sabina, Keith, Ali, Parbin, Jonatyne and Joscelyn. The chefs st the resort are very attentive and responsive to special requests, so dont be afraid to ask. Chef Marco and Fatha were great and took interest in ensuring my son was not given food containing or possibly contaminated with egg.
The kids club was a reason I also chose this resort. Thd Kids Paradise was a nice cool retreat for my son, however the large family pool tended to win his vote each day. The kids club appeared clean, well managed and a safe environment for kids. I asked the staff to find me if my son ever wanted to leave so it is important to either take a mobile so they can contact you on the resort on write down where you will be.
The spa was also a source of relaxation and the prices were UK comparative with a 60 minute oriental massage costing approx £70. The steam, sauna and jaccuzi are free to use for guests as is the great gym which looks out over the sea. The gym is adequately kitted out so take a look.
The belly dancer in Espirit was my 4 year old sons highlight, she was there a few times a week between 9-9.30 then we'd head to Behar rooftop for a cocktail, you can also partake in a shisha if that takes your fancy. We went on the courtesy trip to Dubai from Virgin which left at 11am on a Sunday and departed Dubai at 4pm. The trip is approx 1hr 20 mins each way so take a dvd player or toys for little ones a similar time frame from the airport. We booked 2 trips with Virgin for two adults and my 4 year son
1. Dune bashing and evening camp where you could have a henna tattoo and camel ride free. Evening meal which was lovely and very filling with alcolic drinks, soft drinks or water all included.
2. Musamdam day cruise. A few hours drive from resoft to location via Oman border and the passport control. Once there we boarded a dhow boat and set off, dont foget your swimsuits, snorkle and masks are provided for the two stops. Lunch was lovely and soft drinks were plentyfull. Take your suncream as it gets very hot. Take cameras and recorders for the dolphins if you are luck enough to havr them join you!
This was a great two week family holiday, my 4 year old loved it. There is no entertainment for kids so ensure you have stuff for them to do in the evenings, but there is more than enough pools for them and you to enjoy here. If you like this review please rate it, thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton