We have just returned from a five night stay at this resort being our second visit and definitely not our last. Our first visit was three years ago when the resort had just opened and we were intrigued to see it fully up and running. It did not disappoint.
The staff continue to be excellent and nothing is too much trouble in particular Fath at the pool and Keith in the Maarid restaurant who looked after us every night. We stayed on the all inclusive basis which is the best option based on the restaurant and bar prices. This time we had the option of having lunch at Al Bahar which was a buffet BBQ and could not fault.
We upgraded to a Clubroom with the room being on the sixth floor with great views and very spacious. The best part we found of having a Clubroom was being able to choose your sunbeds on the first day and these then being reserved for you for the rest of your stay so not having to worry about having to find suitable sunbeds each day. Towels were put out for us each day and we were able to have a leisurely breakfast without having to rush and go out to our sunbeds when we were ready. We sat around the adult only pool and it was good to see as soon any children entered the pool they were asked to leave.
The hotel and room was very clean with your towels being changed every day if you so wished.
Our only criticism is it clearly states that long trousers should be worn by men in the evening for dinner but quite a few guests chose to ignore this and it would appear nothing was said to them as they wore shorts every night. If the rules have been relaxed this should be made clear.
Overall a fantastic holiday where you do not have to do anything but chill if you don't want to. A great hotel with great staff and service and we hope to return for another blast of winter sun in a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton