Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
  • Beachfront
$167
$117
  • Pool
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
$390
  • Breakfast included
$81
$64
  • Pool
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
$113
$91
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
$82
$56
  • Pool
Bin Majid Mangrove(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
$50
$40
5,952 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Me and my wife had our annivercary at the seafood restaurant at this hotel and we had a great evening. The food was excellent (especially the lobster and the calamari) and our waiter Sagar and his colleague made our evening unforgettable. Thank you and we will gladly come back.

Best regards/Sebastian and Natalia from Sweden

1  Thank Sebastian B
RMHiltonRAKResortSpa, Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Dear Sebastian B,

We are very proud that you have chosen us for your dinner Anniversary.

I will personally relay your feedback to the team who will be glad to know that his efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay.

Your comments, as "unforgettable", will give the team more motivation to be better ever, thank you for the time taken to write your wonderful words in Tripadvisor.

I truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Travelled to this resort with my wife for a well deserved break, from the time we arrived to the time we left everything was absolutely perfect, anyone who rates this hotel anything less than ten out of ten is obviously a proffessional whinger, enjoyed the holiday so much I am already looking at booking again for next year. good food, good quality accomodation, staff are so keen to please you I am sure they would wipe your backside for you if you asked them. Virgin rep Jimmy is a star, again he goes that extra mile to ensure you are happy. I say a big thank you to all at this resort for a truly memorable experience.On a scale of one to ten this hotel & its staff get a hundred from me.......Thank you.

3  Thank blondlift

Dear Blondlift,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Tripadvisor World of Travelers! I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments with regards to your recent stay.

We feel truely blessed with a team of hospitable, action-oriented team members, who are the key to the sucess of your stay, and your feedback pertaining the products and services provided will be shared with them to motivate them to continue displaying this great service focus.

We look forward to welcoming you back "home" in the not too distant future!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We spent the weekend there again for the RAK half marathon event .Again we had a very nice relaxing time. We were lucky to be upgraded to a villa for our 2 days stay ,and that was excellent.Total privacy ,the beach in the front was clean and beautiful we loved it. Yes the facilities in the villa are not so modern but again it was perfect for us peace and quiet!! We ate at the Asian restaurant again ,the service and the food were amazing .My 5 yo son ,enjoyed the kid's club of course and the multiple pools on the site . I love going there ,I can enjoy the beach and a nice run around the RAK Thanks again for the nice weekend and for sure see you in the fall..

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CanadianExpat48

Dear CanadianExpat48,

Welcome back to Ras Al Khaimah and thank you for competing a Review on your recent visit during the half marathon.

It is always a pleasure to welcome guests back and we are happy to see that you enjoyed your return visit.

I have passed your thanks onto the team today.

Kindest regards and see you next year for the half marathon or maybe before!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I've never stayed at a Hilton hotel before and, based on my experience at the resort and spa at RAK, I would again in a heartbeat. The resort is beautiful but it's made doubly attractive by the staff who were friendly and helpful beyond the usual. If we had a complaint, it would be the exorbitant cost of in-room internet access, but that said, we found that a week "off-line" was a good thing.
I can't recommend this hotel too highly.

Room Tip: I'd pay the little extra for a sea-view room, just for that added "ooh"
1  Thank Maggie M

Dear LondonMarylou,

thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa for your last stay in U.A.E.

It is with great pleasure that I read your feedback about the facilities and the service at the resort. Rest assured that your very encouraging comments have been shared with the team here.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your family to the resort very soon.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Me and my husband spent two days at this hotel and were very disappointed. It is very much family oriented, and staff is very kind and competent. unfortunately, food was really bad, quality and variety. The manager at the restaurant where we had dinner told us that we had "too high standards" compared to the standards of their regular customers, mainly tourist groups and family with children!!!! very disappointing for a 5 stars hotel!!!

Room Tip: Chalets are big and have direct access to the beach. Recommended if you have kids.
1  Thank Elena M

Dear Elena M,

Many thanks for your comments further to your stay with us.

I am of course delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the facilities of the resort. However, I am sorry that you did not find the food to your liking, whereas we traditionally get a lot of praise for it, in terms of both variety and quality.

Please do feel free to contact me directly for your next visit in order for us to prepare dishes that suit your taste.

The team and I look forward to your next visit to the Resort.

Kind regards.