First ever Xmas/New New away in our life and what a wonderful, special experience it was!
FIrst class service, rooms, food, drink, ammenities and overall splendour!
We stayed in a seaview room overlooking from the front part of the resort on an all inclusive package, which for us was very good, the only grip was that with the beer on offer that was it! It would be a good idea to have at least a choice of 2 beers e.g. fosters & carlsberg, sorry Tuborg not very nice, but this did not dampen our stay as my husband paid extra for Corona, but the point being we already paid for All Inclusive and paid on top for drinks as they were not to our taste. We could of upgraded to Premium All Inclusive but for an extra £1000 on the holiday we did not feel this to be worth doing.
The food was excellent! and the way the buffet catered for Xmas was amazing! choices of all meats, including pork and gingerbread houses, elaborate cakes and ice sculptures all over was just breathtaking! Absolutely brilliant! The children were looked after brilliantly with the chocolate xmas moulds everywhere and in the rooms! Well done to Malcom and the team, really well done!
The rooms were exellently kept clean and tidy by our room boy Lawrence, nothing was too much to ask, extra towels, etc. The salon which is situated in the hotel was very resonabally price, I had two treatments while I was there and wish I could of brought the girls back to England with me! The girls also in the shops were very helpful and accomodating. Jimmy helped us a lot with our needs from internet service to arranging the brilliant desert tour and driver for a days shopping in Dubai.
I know I have gone on and on but cannot praise this resort for its well groomed and mannered staff, good food and great New Years Eve Gala! It was that good we have booked again for this Xmas/New Year and are taking my parents with us to! Heres hoping we have a brilliant stay just the same as the one we have just had as we have not stopped going on and on about this wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton