My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time here. The hotel and grounds are beautiful and we loved the fact that it was quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai. Our room was lovely with a bathtub, sitting area and balcony. The bathroom had a picture window looking out to the sea across the bedroom. Great having a bath and watching the sunset. The food was amazing every night and we tried the Italian a la carte one night which was excellent. We simply could not fault the hotel and the staff were so friendly, polite and really wanted to make a difference. You just don't get that level of service in European hotels nor in the UK. We hired a car from the hotel and drove ourselves in to Dubai twice. Very reasonable and much cheaper than getting a driver. Get a decent map of Dubai as it is very busy and a little stressful at first but we liked the independence.
The only let down was the Scuba diving school. I assume this is not part of the hotel and run as a separate business. Avoid it. Very expensive and sloppy. I booked to go diving (being an experienced diver) and arrived at 8:15am waiting for the staff to turn up. They turned up at 9am to tell me the dive was cancelled. Thanks guys ! Could have told me the night before to save me getting up early and carrying all my equipment down to the dive centre from my hotel room. I did not dive with them in the end. There is better diving up towards Oman and on the other coast so I am told. If you are a beginner then maybe this dive school is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton