TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,451 results
All reviews al liwan pirates club liwan restaurant dry hotel marjan island indoor pool lebanese restaurant man made island superior room special thanks jet ski f b water sports sea view private beach duty manager family hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve just returned from my trip to UAE. We were in Marjan island hotel. This was of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed. The beach is clean and quiet, perfect to spend time for families with little kids. The service is excellent. The food is delicious and varied. The guy from the restaurant Ismail was very helpful and supportive. The room was clean with a great view. I will definitely return next year with my family again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mirs R, Manager at Marjan Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Zarina_astana,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

It is a delight to know of your great week stay here in Marjan Island Resort and Spa. We are glad that you enjoyed and pleased with our facilities, offers, services and hospitality of our staff. Thank you for your commendation to Ismail who for sure will be very excited to read your review.

Feedback such as yours serves as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is amazing and the food is great. But one thing I would like to really talk about is pandey, pandey is one of the nicest people I’ve dealt with. Super nice guy who is very intelligent. I really think pandey would fit a managerial role.

Dear Motaz,

We are very pleased that you had an excellent experience with us and truly we appreciate your kind comments especially your commendation to Pandey. Rest assured that your feedback will be shared to all the team members.

We'd love to continue providing superior services to all our guests.

Looking forward to welcome you again to Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Everything was good. Nice hotel. The room boy called "mani" was very friendly and clean everyday perfectly. Nice stay here. Beach is very clean. Breakfast nearly perfect. We became an room upgrade from the reception. Perfect.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Raphael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are grateful of your kind compliments about our property, facilities and services. For sure our team will be happy to read this review of yours particularly Mani who had been recognized for his excellent service and hospitality.

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed to improve upon the service that we provide to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a good stay, I would like to thank Bishal for the assistance and Umut for the positive energy, Nagesh & Azrar for the help and friendly attitude.
I wish things will be more convenient for my next visit but overall it’s a nice property.

3  Thank Mohamed H

Dear Mohamed,

We appreciate sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Indeed Marjan Island Resort and Spa is a family oriented hotel. We are pleased to know of your good stay. Thank you for the kind appreciation mentioning to Bishal, Umut, Nagesh and Azrar for their admirable services and hospitality.

We'd love to continue providing superior services to all our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

It was very amazing day
They did to me secret celebrate , my friends get the help from vipin chef pramith to prepare the cake and the party thanks for all of my friends and for vipin also
I enjoy on my day

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Amal,

Thank you for celebrating your special day with us at Marjan Island Resort and Spa.

We are glad that you loved the surprises organized by our team in the Food and Beverage department. Rest assured that your feedback will reach all the team members particularly Vipin and Chef Pramith. These guys are really gems in the outlet!

We welcome all comments that we receive from our guests which help us to recognize and reinforce excellent service within the team.

Cheers to more birthdays to celebrate!