“Bad Bamboo shoe”

Noodles Corner
Ranked #64 of 398 Restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dining is a very important element of your holiday experience. With this in mind, every effort is made to ensure that the quality of our food is set to a very high level, with a focus on Chinese dishes and locally sourced ingredients. With a spacious dining area, the Noodles corner offers diners myriad reasons to enjoy authentic Chinese delicacies.Opens for lunch and dinner. Daily set menu available during lunch time.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I liked the location atmosphere prices etc. But It is not tastier comparing the Hot and sour soup I had in past. The bad part was I found some thing in a shape of round cut Potato in my soup and ate it, That was my biggest mistake It spoiled my whole evening, It had some weird taste. I wanted to through up but even there was no Tissue provided to us on the table at the end I threw up in my plate which was not really nice. Called a waiter to ask about this special tasty thing, Whom was even not knowing what it was, so He took my plate to the kitchen to ask the chef and came up with an answer that it is Bamboo shoe to add taste in the soup. :(
Horrible taste Never ever try this Chinese weird thing Bamboo shoe in your soup.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good ambiance with live background music. Excellent service with menu to suit all tastes. Food was excellent and I will recommend to anyone

Reviewed October 13, 2012

After hearing mixed reviews thought we would give this place located in The Mangrove Hotel a try. Iniitial appearace was good but I just cannot understand how one half of a room can be "smoking" and the other half "non-smoking". Is there some invisible barrier that separates the smoke? Sat in the "non-smoking" end of the room. The waitress seemed tottaly baffled and confused as to why we were there. After we had ordered our meals (mains around 30-35AED but rice extra) discovered rolled up parchment type papers on the table that were in fact details of the specials on the night. Shared a deep fried dim-sum starter that was OK but my (and my friends) main of chicken and cashew nuts was totally devoid of any taste. Other selections of Lemon chicken and Pineapple chicken were Ok but nothing special which was a shame as the ingredients used seem to be of good quality. On the plus side, the restaurants serves alcohol, on the down side FAR TOO EXPENSIVE...60AED for a glass of house wine! "It is French wine Sir"....So? Cheapest bottle of wine 240AED....CRAZY! At half that price they may actually sell some. The beer sounded a better option 30 AED for "big glass".....OK if you consider 1/2 litre a big glass.
I would most probably give it another try due to the fact that as eating places go it has the opportunity to be one of the better RAK venues........but they must try harder.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Resturant was very clean and stylish. Staff pleasant and attentive. Food a bit disappointing as we had looked at reviews prior to going. Appetizers were fine but main course was lacking taste. We went for a set menu which may have explained the reason why we were not so impressed. Probably would not go again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were greeted with a smile upon arrival at the restaurant, and that was just the start of a most enjoyable evening. We were offered a table overlooking the Corniche, which provides in itself a pleasant atmosphere.
The menu offers a wide variety of chinese style cuisine and when delivered the portions were of a good size, and the food was delicious. The staff were very friendly and attentive throughout our visit and we certainly would not hesitate in returning. To complete the meal we were provided with complimentary chinese tea.
Try for yourselves, it's a must.
Well done Noodles Corner