“lovely, lovely, lovely!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

we visited this restaurant 4 times over xmas and new year.

the food is nice, albeit some can be a bit rich (for our personal tastes)

what makes the restaurant so outstanding is the presentation of food and decoration of tables.

thank you sooooooo much gary!!!!

we are returning this year and very much look forward to being made special again!!

roll on xmas!!!!

1  Thank juliekBucks

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Unfortunately not living up to its high profile image. Food nothing extraordinary vs the prices charged. They should focus more on the basics instead.

2  Thank Hugo H
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We recently visited the Hilton Resort and Spa for two weeks and we visited this restaurant at least 5 times. We would have gone more but we didn't want to be too predictable! The food is outstanding. The ambience is beautiful including beautifully decorated tables, lovely wine glasses and mood lighting which was perfect. The menu is extensive and the food presented superbly. Above all the staff are magnificent. Friendly, professional and make you feel incredibly valued and welcome. I can't remember all the names, but in particular Gary and his co-manager (whose name escapes me but he knows who he is I'm sure!), April and Charlotte were particularly wonderful. If I lived close by I would be here every week! Thank you all, we can't wait to come back.

1  Thank Jacqui W
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just want to thank - Ajeev, Gary, Charlotte, Joy, April, Ruby, Mark, Chef Massimo, the new chef - Chef Roberto and the rest of the staff at Piaceri Da Gustare where we ate most nights (and some lunch times) during our 2 week stay.

The new menu created by Chef Roberto is extenstive with some welcomed additons including 2 dishes with foie gras!

We also enjoyed the new "Virgin Holiday menu" which included 3 starters, 3 main courses and 2 deserts to choose from - the portions were huge!

Our table was decorated differently each visit and the staff were efficent, friendly and attentive can't wait to return again.

2  Thank slipperyuno
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Thanks a lot to the Pdg team for this special gift which I won during the Italian food festival. The food and service was very nice and is always as usual every time I come here. I love this restaurant and the hilton ras al khaimah resorts.
Especially Massimo Pizza is my favorite ,Gary and everybody else.

3  Thank Leibovitz S