“Good hotel with affordable facilities”
Review of Bin Majid Acacia

Bin Majid Acacia
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Moving to ras al khaimah inside the free zone area to finish some works their made my choise is to stay next to my company.
I went to Acacia with low expectations however starting from the entrance i felt that i will enjoy this business trip.
The Wifi internet service was nice to accomdate my emails as fast as i planned.
the food was okey.
For sure, i will go back but for a leisure trip with my husband next May.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Janeette,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. Such reviews are of great help to us as the allow us to identify matters that need attention and rectify them immediately. I have taken note of all your comments and shared it with our team.

I thank you for your kind words and I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I am also very happy to learn that you will be coming back to stay with us again. I look forward to welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for Bin Majid Acacia

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very good room of average size, very clean. Bathroom, nice with shower (no bathtub - I don't use one anyway). Good variety on TV. Staff VERY helpful and polite
The restaurant: very nice variety for breakfast and dinner. Better than most other 4 star hotels.
And the surprise as others have mentioned: deserts for dinner: excellent.
The only drawback is the location, unless u have to be there on business. You need a car or taxi, since theer is nothing around.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to read your review on Trip Advisor. I thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay with us.

I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very happy to know that the efforts to make your stay memorable and comfortable were successful.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Room was okay, room service was good. The woman that checked me in was abrupt and almost rude without a hint of a smile. Breakfast was confusing and noisy and a messy affair. The only reason I would stay here again is because there is apparently no other hotel in that vicinity. I had to pay for use of the internet and it was SO NOT WORTH IT because it's the slowest and most unreliable internet connection I have ever used.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you experienced with the Reception staff and the breakfast. Please rest assured that corrective measures have already been taken to avoid similar inconvenience in the future.

I have also taken note of your comment regarding the internet and our IT department will work to solve this issue soonest.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed the room service.

I thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice hotel & humble staff, i was visiting RAK For the first time, i lost the way at the beginning then when i reached i stayed with My in lows 2 wonderful days, clean room wide pool and the buffet dinner is quite full of choices , see you soon Acacia

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great Stay with good Spa & gym facilities. The pool though could not take the Weekend load. Food was Average. rooms were clean and Good. Beach at the resort was very bad. Lot of weeds. You can just walk thro and not take bath. Overall the stay was good except for few if's & buts.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Chandra,

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed our Recreation facilities.

I thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed there in January 2014, it's now April 2014 and I am still trying to get them to refund the money they owe me to my CC, I have made numerous phone calls and no luck , their email address on their website does not appear to be valid either.
Best to avoid in the future for business trips

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Cyril H

Dear Mr. Hayes,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the refund. Your comment has been recorded and we have shared them with the managers concerned. Thorough investigations have immediately been conducted with the colleagues concerned.

We acknowledge our shortfall in meeting your expectations and the miscommunication on recording your refund. Please rest assured that corrective measures have already been taken to avoid similar inconvenience in the future.

I honestly believe that your unfortunate experience is an exception to the service we are accustomed to offering our esteemed guests, and it has only resulted from regrettable circumstances.

We have arranged to refund your money immediately, and we do hope that you will give us the opportunity to put things in the right perspective.

I trust the action taken on your behalf will bring a sense of resolution and satisfaction concerning this matter. We will have the pleasure of welcoming you again to your home in Ras Al Khaimah, the Acacia Hotel.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I liked your services, your hotel is excellent, I liked the food,water pool,restaurant,spa,gym and the club, your employees are nice and well behaved,keep going in this strategy and I would like to come back again.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank antounzakka
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Bin Majid Acacia, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.