“solo retreat!”
Review of Bin Majid Acacia

Bin Majid Acacia
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Reviewed September 1, 2013

making a solo trip for few days one must take into consideration few aspects when booking a vacation, this hotel does provides nice acomodation, however there are few points that are a big minus. The reception staff was very pleaseant, but they didn't offer any tips as to what one can do or where i could go, they didn't even told me we had free beach acces to their sister hotel Bin Majid beach hotel. i had to find out only by a brouchure in the room.
One night i ordered room service and for my surprise ( i mean how long do u think an order of nachos and a beer could take) well aparently for their standard it takes over an hour YES 1HR to deliver!! that is just outrageous...
On their Flamingo Bar, the staff was very attentive, and due the fact that they saw me having dinner by myself they tried with in their possibilities to make me feel comftable, that because it was not so busy it was the beggining of the night, so that was i nice gesture from their side.
But basicaly the experience was good.. I went there to relax so i was in peaceful mind set but the hotel is not the best and is not the worst either... I just good to spend 1 or 2 nights, they could improve the Guest Service Treat for much

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank janahq

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Guys, because of my job i choose to stay at Acacia Hotel and it seems it was a good option.
From Reception to Cleaning people, all of them are very friendly, being close to making your staying more comfortable.
They are paying attention to details, rooms are spacious and really clean.
What can i say? I was happy for choosing to stay there!

Room Tip: You can choose any room, no problems at all
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I and my family went there from 8 to 10 th of August 2013, the hotel was so far from the city, reception staff didn't cooperate as to be with the customers, no body available to take your luggage, check in and check out some thing unbelievable, no body help or respect ,
I never advice any person to go there , even free,

Room Tip: Rooms viewing swimming pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed in Acacia hotel a long time ago and suffered the bad experience of having missing clothes on my laundry (of course good quality) and that after asking them to please vacuum my room for several days, due to my dust allergy, I had finally to vacuum the room myself to be able to sleep and stay in my room without sneezing.
To my surprise, while vacuuming my room I found dishes and cutlery with long time dry food under the coach in the room.

I wrote regarding this problem many months ago and after my comment was published it was later removed, I hope this time the opinion of people is respected and not censored.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BarilocheMardelplata
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed at the Acacia for the weekend and got free tickets to Dreamland Waterpark, as well as breakfast included. Was a wonderful weekend. The pool area is pretty standard but does the job, our room was clean and even though it was a smoking room, it didn't smell like smoke, which was very nice. We loved the little bar off the lobby, but what out for the nightclub round the back where the four-woman band comes across more like a group of ladies for rent - its a bit dingy and sleazy. Other than that though, the hotel is very nice indeed, we also liked the food in the main restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wesley R
Reviewed June 21, 2013

we arrived early in acacia hotel, though we request a for a early check in, we really did not expected about it, but adeline the receptionist was so kind that she granted our request though it was a busy weekend.Our room was big,it was in the pool view.big standing shower.We found some minor error, t.v remote was not working and bed side lamp was busted but it was rectified right away by the engineering guy.the night clubs was good w/ beautiful singers but sad thing was full of pro*****.breakfast was awesome,we were greeted by the their supervisor w/ a big smile and the staff were trying their best to accommodate all the guests.We went to the basement to use the sauna and Jacuzzi but it wasn't working , so we left.The best thing in this hotel they offer a beach access to bin majid beach resort w/c we really really had fun.Last thing i love this hotel is that they even provided us a late check out so we can use the swimming pool.Thank you for all the staff who made our stay great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank msironheart
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel was very nice. At the first we were here for family holiday. With my daughter. First they give us just room with childer coat for my daughter 4 years old. Sure we ask for bed. Becose we paid also for my daughter. They gave us without any problem bigger room. Appartman with extra bed. Food was very good. The swimmingpool was too hot for the temperature in april.
Like in bathroom. Evening was nothing to do there. The bus was going to the see 5 min., to other hotel. Beach was nice also the swimmingpool, in the see was grass.Was not so nice to swimm in.
Outside the hotel in the evening was noice from some acumulator. Around the hotel was only sand and factories

Room Tip: goood to have room in swimmingpool side
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family