“Our vacation in RAK”

Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
“Our vacation in RAK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very nice and full of light hotel. Wonderful designed interior. My familiarity with Acacia started from reception. There is very polite and high qualified staff. I had my vacation with my friend and when we saw our room…..wow…. so much light and so much space, everything clean and shine. The view on the swimming pool was amazing. As for foods. In Al Nakhla restaurant we found everything we want, course every day there are different themes like italian, arabic, mexican etc. but most wonderful was seafood night. The grade of service 5+. Very quiet and lovely place we found in the coffe shop. There is plantiful menu and amazing arabic shisha! It was a great enjoyment to smoke shisha near swimmig pool…fresh night air…atmosphere of ease and luxury. As for entertainment first we visited Flamingo lounge bar and after Acacia night club. This is places where you want to come back again and again. Amazing singers, incredible drinks and coctails, billiards, stunning music and highest level staff. Also there is magic B floor in this hotel: gym, sauna, spa, salon, tennis. All this together made our vacation unforgettable. So for sure I can say that Acacia is the best hotel in Ras Al Khaimah.

Room Tip: rooms with a view on the swimming pool
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Coming back to UAE after a couple of years made me so existed about the fast growing middle eastern country and that time was in Ras al kaimah at Acacia Hotel ...
It was really nice to be away from the crowded places to refresh my soul together with my family...
The great stay started and ended with Lovely smile from the front employees that assist me with a big room when i requested for and the breakfast was delicious and the variety of the buffet make me and the family have more than one option to choose from..
The pool was so huge and the sunny private beach make me happy same like the first time i came to UAE....

Room Tip: don't forget the swimming cloths to enjoy the sunny city
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

very clean hotel, the rooms are big and continue every thing you want lcd tv , full kitchen equipment ( microwave , ceramic stove , pots , refrigerator I stayed there for one nights during my trip to RAK. Location wise it is not bad (being couple of kilometers away from the E311 emirates rd and E11 ettihad rd), but what drove me nuts is that the reception guys were very slow and no one guided us to room. the service needs to be fast and to the expectations. Its a nice place but services and all oter stuf were not 4 star.The place is cheap but still lacks improvements.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Amman, Jordan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

very clean hotel , friendly staff everywhere in the hotel especially mr. M. souror from the reception , nice buffet food in the resturant the rooms are big and continue every thing you want lcd tv , full kitchen equipment ( microwave , ceramic stove , pots , refrigerator , etc.) and many many things . liked so much .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a terrible time here last weekend. We originally booked for two nights but only stayed for one. There were several reasons but the main reason was the fact that we wanted to go somewhere the children could spend some time in Kids Club.when I rang to enquire the lady from the hotel assuredly me that there as a kids club at the hotel yet when I was at the hotel and enquired about it I was told that they no longer have this facility. Instead they have a kids play ground outside. I showed them a brochure of the hotel which I picked up during the discussion and showed them the information about kids club. I insisted that the only reason we booked was the kids could go to the club and have some fun. I was then told that the life guard on duty outside would ' keep an eye on the kids while my husband and I went swimming'. So after several let downs during the day and an incredibly uncomfortable night sleep we checked out one night sooner than planned. Do not waste our money here, pay a little more and go to a hotel that has good staff, great facilities and that is clean as clearly this hotel had none of those things!

Room Tip: To to a different hotel!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ParveenG
Salmiyah, Kuwait
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed there for two nights during my business trip to RAK.
Location wise it is not bad (being couple of kilometers away from the E311 emirates rd and E11 ettihad rd), but what drove me nuts is that the reception guy couldn't guide me to the hotel being just behind the hotel (at RAK ceramic the renowned land mark there).
This place is supposed to be targeting business guests, the service needs to be fast and to the expectations. To get couple of shirts ironed before noon you have to pay for express service!! It takes whole day for normal charges (u give the laundry at night and get it at 8 PM next day).
I ususally enjoy having heavy breakfast, the breaksast I got at other 3 - 4 stars hotels was much more enjoyable
The place is cheap but still lacks improvements.

• Stayed February 2013
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend the hotel to anyone wanting excellent value for money accommodation in the RAK area, it is a bit of a trip , approx 1 hour into Dubai, room was very clean and tidy and staff friendly

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business