“Not worth the money....”
Review of City Seasons Hotel

City Seasons Hotel
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Terrible service from start to finish.
- Worst internet connection I have experienced in a long time.
- Breakfast Buffet extremely limited.
- Front desk, not receptive to taking corrective action to fixing problems.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
SunilCSH, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear 282 Tourist,

Sorry for delayed reply/ . it is indeed disappointing to note that we could not meet your expectations during your stay with us

Guest feedback is of utmost importance to us and we treat each and every feedback from the guest as stepping stones for enhancement
of our service to our guests.

I look forward to talking to you about your recent stay experience and it shall be indeed very kind of you if you could provide me with your contact details on my email ID mentioned below.

Looking forward to interacting with you. Kindly note my email ID below

Shaji.nair@cityseasonsalain.com

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Nice weekend I have spent in this hotel, I like to spend my weekend in al ain, It seems that I will be repeater to city seasons hotel, really I like the reception staff, very helpful, I wil come back guys.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank nadalotto
ShajiNairCSH, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Best regards,
Shaji Nair,

Reviewed August 28, 2013

it was wonderful , when you enter in this you see immediately that you're " an guest "
Very kind and thoughtful staff
If you need somebody the person and at your disposal directs you and helps you
Everything about this Hotel is wonderful and for sure it was excellent value for money.
Extra large and comfortable room, spotlessly clean. Nice breakfast. The location is fantastic

Room Tip: i would diffidently go back again
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EhabKM
ShajiNairCSH, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Mr. Ehab,
Best Regards,
Shaji Nair,

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've stayed 4 days with my wife and we enjoyed it, everything was perfect swimming pool, restaurant and sauna rooms.The best thing in this hotel is a high privacy and comfort, you can feel comfortable even at noon time, since the area of ​​the hotel is quiet and also close to the center of Al-Ain city.
YOU SHOULD TRY THIS HOTEL REALLY...

Room Tip: * If you want the best rooms, you can choose from the rear side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Imad-Mokhtar
ShajiNairCSH, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Mr. Imad,It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at City Seasons Al Ain Hotel and we would like to thank you for your valuable feedback,it is with great pleasure that we hear that your stay has been a comfortable and pleasant one, and we were able to meet and exceed your expectations, We would be delighted if you chose City Seasons Hotel again when you next return to Al Ain. Warm Regards, Shaji Nair, General Manager.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

we have enjoyed our stay in city seasons, small hotel, very comfortable, really value for money, for sure we will come back again, we are staying in Dubai, and it is good place to escape from the crowded city Dubai.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Khaled M
ShajiNairCSH, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Khaled,
Thank you for choosing to stay at City Seasons Al Ain and for your kind review.
We are glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in our property for another comfortable stay.
Best regards,
Shaji N.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my 5 day business stay at this hotel. The staff were particularly helpful and curteous throughout and I have no hesitancy recomending this hotel for business or families albeit it is a little away from any tourist attractions so to speak. One or two people may have a problem that the hotel is dry ( no alcohol ) but this was not an issue for me and gave my liver a break. Breakfast did the job but the lunch and evening buffets were superb. The food was fresh, cooked brilliantly and excited my taste buds. I'm not one for stew but the lamb stew...I have never tasted anything like it or so good. On an another evening they served chicken curry with a dry spicey consistency ( albeit there was sauce ) and again this was superb and I doubt I will taste anything similar again. I have experienced many superb curries but this was different.

The gym is more than adequate and I was able to complete my workout consisting of 2 aerobic exercises, 4 arm exercises and a waist exercise. The outside roof pool is a little old fashioned but to a reasonable size and depth measuring some 12m X 8m and a depth upto 1.7m.

The hotel itself is to a good clean standard with large rooms.

Niggles but not quite moans. The showers were luke warm but this is Al Ain and you wont get cold. I dont understand why anyone would moan about the poor English of the staff. The hotel, funnily enough, has a strong Arab flavour and clientele and the staffs English was considerably better than my Arabic. Patience and a smile usually works. If you use the laundry service you will have to chase them up and I would have preferred to have had an iron and ironing board in my room. The aircon is loud but did not bother me. For the sake of the environment if it is 24C outside at night and you like your aircon at 24C then you might want to turn it off. The beds are very firm but that is the way I like it

All in all a great stay and I hope to stay there again. Possibly close to being a genuine 4* hotel and the central main reception area ( yes I can see a likeness to a Mall ) is quite impressive.

Room Tip: The closer you are to reception the better the wifi albeit I did get a reception at room 120. Lunch...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Skipinderjit

Thank you for choosing to stay at City Seasons Al Ain and for your kind review.
We are glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay, We would be delighted if you chose City Seasons Hotel, when you next return to Al Ain. Best Regards, Shaji Nair, General Manager

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 6 days with a sporting team from Egypt. We did not book this hotel by choice as it was booked by our Federation. Before going I read the reports and was a little worried about staying at this hotel as rest and comfortable surroundings are important for the teams performance.
I was pleasantly surprised as both myself and all the team members had really nothing to complain about.
The rooms were very well furnished and the bathrooms large and spotless. The rooms were cleaned, sheets changed, fresh towels every day a large T.V. with lots of sports and film channels free and free Wi-Fi in the hotel.
Breakfast was good enough, not a huge variety but everything was fresh and tasty and the fresh fruit every day was excellent.
Staff were efficient, very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Minus points: Ok the beds are hard but we prefer them rather than too soft.
Some of the upstairs rooms can pick up the noise from the air con compressors on the roof but it is not that bad as to spoil your sleep. ( I assume it was the compressors as they were switching on and off all night)
The hotel is not really conveniently situated and there is nothing much within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank TrapperCon
ShajiNairCSH, General Manager at City Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at City Seasons Al Ain and for your kind review.
We are glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay, and our services exceeded your expectation,We would be delighted if you chose City Seasons Hotel, when you next return to Al Ain. Best Regards, Shaji Nair, General Manager