“Excellent staff”

Al Ain Rotana Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed one night in this Hotel on our way from Dubai to Muscat.
The reception was excellent and very welcoming. The room was spacious and clean, with good amenities. However their was a certain noise coming from the air-condition all the time, which was a bit annoying.
The restaurant is nicely furnished and the ambience is very pleasant. Breakfast was perfect.

The whole staff was very friendly and helpfull at any time of our stay.

We enjoyed our stay and can definitely recommand this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with garden (pool) view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear tripadvisor user ”Mr_Torstai”,

I would like to start by thanking you for your nice feedback about Al Ain Rotana. And I would like to apologize about the air conditioning noise, please note that measures are being taken to ensure this problem is solved. We hope to welcome you once again at out hotel.

There are newer reviews for Al Ain Rotana Hotel

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had a nice sort but relaxing stopover and was warmly received by the staff. The Jacuzzi pool adds to its charm. In the evening there is live music and dance. The breakfast was about average but rooms were nicely appointed and well lit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Dear Tripadvisor user “vaibhus”,

Thank you for your nice feedback about Al Ain Rotana, I would like to inform you that your positive comment will be shared with our team. We hope to welcome you once again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I am currently lucky enough to be staying at the Al Ain Rotana Hotel on business - lucky, partly because a company is paying for me to have pleasure here but mainly due to the fact that this is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at It is amazing value for money. All of the staff are graceful and helpful. Nothing is ever too much. Of particular note are the team in the spa (Zen), which is heavenly and also the team in Bodylines. The food is delicious - a great variety from Trader Vics, a fabulous room service menu and scrumptious food served buffet style in the main restaurant. The breakfast has everything you could wish for and more. Today was my first day off and I lounge by the pool all morning. What a wonderfully relaxing environment. If you are thinking of coming to the UAE, come to Al Ain and stay at the Rotana. I promise you you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear tripadvisor user “JeremyTG”

I would like to thank you for your generous words and feedback about Al Ain Rotana. Kindly note that your comments will be shared among our team as it gives all of us great pleasure to know that we achieved customer satisfaction. We hope to welcome you at Al Ain Rotana soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Booked through expedia, this was a reasonable price for a lovely hotel. The service was good and we spent a good deal of time at the pool, which was clean, comfortable and a great temperature. It was also nice to have a jacuzzi poolside too! We had lunch and coffees at the poolside restaurant - which was OK but expensive for what was pretty basic.
The room was clean and very comfortable - it was nice to have a balcony - but it had no view.
I would recommend this hotel for a reasonably priced stay - but there are more luxurious places to stay in the UAE.

Room Tip: Try and get a poolside view room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear tripadvisor user “Sarah I”
I would like to thank you for your review about Al Ain Rotana. Please note that your nice words will be shared among our team; it is a great aim to achieve guest’ satisfaction. We are looking forward to your next visit to Al Ain Rotana.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This week I have attended a workshop and stayed in Al Ain Rotana for 4 days.
We had many activities from barbeque in a garden, Trader Vic’s cocktails, dinner at amazing Lebanese restaurant Min Zaman (great food, astonishing belly dancer, live music), spent great time at The Moods nightclub, etc.
I stayed in the modern newly opened hotel’s building next to Zen spa and the pool. From my window I could see a part of Jebel Hafeed mountain, the view is amazing at night! I think this is the best hotel in Al Ain due to its location, size and restaurants. Hotel has the ball room that can accommodate up to 1,000 persons. One night there was a big Emirati wedding.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for everyone who would like to spend a memorable time in Al Ain.

• Stayed: December 2013
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor user “Elena201113”,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to comment about your recent sojourn at the Al Ain Rotana. I will pass your note to our team as it is a great pleasure to achieve our guests’ satisfaction. I hope to welcome you back soon to Al Ain Rotana Hotel.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at the Falaj Resort and Spa at the Al Ain Rotana. From the greeting at the door when we arrived until our departure we were cared for by the most courteous and professional staff. We shared a couples massage that was splendid and had an amazing suite! The private pool was heated and dinner at Zest, recommended by the manager at Zen Spa, was delicious! Breakfast at Zest was ok, but our overall experience made up for what was lacking. If you are ever in the area you MUST stop for a stay!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor user “LadyHope78”

Thank you so much for your nice feedback about our newly opened Falaj wing and Zen the spa. Please note that your nice comments will be shared among our team and specially Zen the spa team. We hope to welcome you once again soon at Al Ain Rotana.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Me and my wife have been last week end at this wonderful hotel. We drove from Abu Dhabi and it was very easy to find. There is a wide range of restaurants, but my favorite was " trader vic ". the food was very good and the service flawless. But the most amazing thing has been the Hot stone Massage, an experience that I will remember for a long time.
Strongly recommended.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
AlAinR0tana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear tripadvisor user “Emanuele C”

Thank you for your for taking the time to review Al Ain Rotana, please note that your feedback will be shared among our team specially Trader Vic’s and Zen the spa. We would hope to welcome you once again soon at Al Ain Rotana.