“Excellent staff”

Al Ain Rotana Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very nice hotel!
We were upgraded to a suite, which was lovely! The bathroom was really nice, the bath had a spa! Devine!
The restaurant inside the Hotel was excellent! The dinner buffet had an amazing variety of excellent quality food. The same restaurants breakfast buffet was also good.
The pool is nice, only problem there was a bunch of naughty boys ignoring the poor life guards on duty. Nothing would make these boys behave, not even the threat of security. Rather unpleasant with our little ones in the same pool.
The staff in this hotel are something else! Wow! Everyone had smiles on their faces! Well done Rotana for keeping your employees happy! Really great service!
Keep it up!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Leigh O,

Your comments are music to our ears, it inspires us to to work even harder. We treasure your appreciation towards our service as it is our pride and joy to give only the best to our guests.

On behalf of the whole Al Ain Rotana team, we sincerely thank you and we be look forward to welcoming you back in Al Ain Rotana, ensuring you of a treasured and memorable stay with us.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Booked the Rotana for a weekend stay with friends and was lucky to be upgraded to the premium wing which is new, fancy & oh so plush! The rooms were big & spacious with all the amenities you wish for when with a 5 star. The breakfast was amazing with fresh baked goodies (something I find most restaurants cheat on) and a live cooking station. The staff was also very courteous. I would definitely go back here.

Dear Mahwish N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am deeply pleased that you enjoyed staying with us.

Me and the team is hoping to serve you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I Visited the hotel recently with a freind and had a wonderful time. All the staff were excellent and the room service food was excellent - and very reasonable. We enjoyed the pool very much and the pool bar.

Dear Catriona1011,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Your feedback and appreciation is very much appreciated and it is my pleasure to convey your compliments on to the entire Al Ain Rotana team.

We look forward to welcoming you back here at Al Ain Rotana!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Al Ain is always been favourite place for me, nice to see the greenery all over, helps to get relive from the workload stress and traffic conjunction, Al Ain Rotana is best place to stay, they have nice facilities with variety of Food and Beverage outlets, very nice and modern Recreational facilities with very professional team members, recommended to visit the place to have good weekend.

Room Tip: Room with pool side view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mazhar M

Dear Mazhar M,

Greetings from Al Ain!

Thank you very much for your tripadvisor feedback on your stay at our Hotel. I appreciate your positive comments on my team and the facilities. I will pass on your appreciations.

I am looking forward to see you soon at Al Ain Rotana, where we will be greeting you with a warm welcome.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The property was great and the staff were very friendly, unfortunately they were as incompetent as they nice (so it was hard to get too upset).
I had booked my stay online and had received a voucher confirmation. I had emailed it at the time of booking to reservations but they did not have it on record and I forgot to take it off the printer before coming (my bad). I tried to retrieve the voucher on my ipad when checking in, but the log in kept asking me to put my Rotana internet details in and not allowing me to use 3G.
I finally got it through a slow connection on a lobby computer, but we were there for almost an hour trying to get it. It would have been better to let us up to our room, and I would have got it emailed to me from home or sorted it out when comfortable. It was a present for my friend for her birthday and it was most awkward waiting around in the lobby for that hour when we were starving hungry as it was lunchtime.
Upon checking out I was asked to retrieve it again as the staff had lost it! At least this time they understood and trusted me enough to email when it was actually convenient from my laptop when home.
We ordered pizza poolside at 3pm but it didn't show up. When we checked it hadn't actually been ordered so we didn't get to eat until after 4pm - by which stage we were starving! This happened with every round of cocktails and we had to ask again after we ordered. It took on average 30min for a round of 2 drinks! All staff were lovely but really unreliable! The swim up pool bar was beautiful and at least we didn't get too drunk through the lack of prompt service!
Overall the stay was pleasant, the beds are REALLY comfortable, but they do need to train on service and not just smiling!!

1  Thank Susan P

Dear Ms. Suze DXB,

Greetings from Al Ain!

Thank you for your tripadvisor review and detailed comments on your hotel experience.
I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay, as mentioned in my personal email to you, we have taken your comments on board and made sure that our team will be a bit more sensitive and understanding in the future.

I do hope that you will accept our little gesture of apology mentioned in my mail to you and I am looking forward to meeting you in person on your next visit .

With best regards,

Stephan Köhn
Resident Manager

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Great location, great hotel, lovely pool, rooms and service.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for staying with us and for your great feedback on a tripadvisor.
Hope to see you back soon

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2012

From the minute I entered the Al AIn Rotana, I got the feeling that the staff genuinely cared about my comfort and that unlike other hotels, they really cared. I got the feeling that when I was asked what they could do for me that they actually meant it. How refreshing.
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children aged 8 and 10, and as weekend breaks go, our stay at Al AIn Rotana exceeded our expectations. The buffet was very nice with an ample selection for most tastes. The room was spacious and well finished with 2 Queen beds. They gave us an upgrade and internet access was free. Can't wait to return later in the year. Keep it up at the Al Ain Rotana

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
AlAinRotana, General Manager at Al Ain Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Dear Par D,

I was very happy to read that you had a fantastic and a memorable stay at Rotana, thank you indeed for your positive comments on the team who have provided you an exceptional services. I will be passing your positive message to all of my team members in order to encourage them to keep up the good work.

We all are looking forward to your return in the nearest future so as to greet you with the season’s greetings and provide the best services.

Sincerely yours,