“Lovely pool view excellent service and great food”

Hiltonia Club House
Ranked #4 of 302 Restaurants in Al Ain
Good for: Families with children
Description: Lay under the sun or relax in the shade of the pool side Sports Bar and refresh yourself with a fresh cocktail accompanied with juicy burgers, succulent Lamb chops and tasteful Deep Fried Prawns. Whether you live in Al Ain or just staying with us for a couple of days, watch your favorite sports events on the big TV screen.
AlAin UAE
“Lovely pool view excellent service and great food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

From the moment we arrived we were made welcome,drinks were suggested and proved to be spot on.The menu had something for everyone and the staff were very attentive and friendly

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“Best Fish and Chips in Town”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Dear Mr Hilton Hotel Manager,

My wife and my self are members of the Hiltonia Club and I wrote to you earlier this year due to good improvements on the pool safety and standards since arrival Mr Dean Gunn.
However after many meals and drinks I am so delighted to see the high quality and service in the Hiltonia Club restaurant and the pool, which is always spot on.
It is a pleasure to see Bit Burger beer serviced now in the club.
What stand out on the menu is the Fish and Chips meal, it is possible the best F&C in UAE in my opinion, also very positive action by initiating the 20% discount, which the Club members get now.
It seems that the Club staff, Daigo, Arshad, Shiela and Rameez has been given a good training and they add value to the club by giving High Class service all times.
I do enjoy coming to the Club due to above reasons and plan to extend my membership soon.
I would recommend have the pest control around the pool to be improved
Matthildur & Einar Gunnarsson D-917

• Visited May 2014
Seaham, United Kingdom
“couldnt be happier”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had a private party at hiltonia restaurant and I must say the whole evening was an amazing success! Rameez helped plan oraganise and accomodate everything and more that I could have wished for. The room looked great, the service from the team was efficient, warm, welcoming and proffesional, the food was delicious and plentiful and every guest commented on what a fabulous night they had. Thank you so much for making the whole event so memorable for all the right reasons your hard work is very much appreciated :)

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“appreciation for the great staff”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Hi.. I would like to thanks for the great staff.. especially to miss Sheila from hiltonia club. im not leaving this place I came from Dubai with family . I noticed week ends very busy, we went to hiltonia rest. to have our lunch we seat outside the bar miss Sheila she came to us with her sweet smile. to present the menu and I told her its difficult to seat outside. because of the flies and dusty, she offer me to seat inside the restaurant. we decided to transfer the table. inside even she's very busy inside the bar she always give her smile.. and I ask her what is the best seller of mocktail drinks.and she told me three to six item then I decided to try the strawberry daiquiri and for my husband is mojito it was great good taste and good presentation even she have lots of order from her colleagues to make them order like fruit juice and mocktail drinks still she can manage and maintain the good taste.. we can say she's a good bar tender. i can recommend this hotel and good staff to my family and friends. . thank you miss Sheila for your hospitality to your job...keep it up the good work......

• Visited April 2014