“Cosy & Budget Friendly Hotel”

Ain Al Faida One To One Hotel And Resort
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Al Ain
“Cosy & Budget Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed in the Superior room, which was spacious, neat, clean and very cosy. They were one of the only hotels offering free wi-fi when I was looking for options in Al Ain. It is located very close to Jabel Hafeet, Mubazzarah & Wadi Adventure. Also, the drive to Bawadi mall is around 10-15 minutes which is good for shopping, restaurants etc.
The staff is very friendly and pay a lot of attention for detail. I had informed them that my husband and I were there to celebrate our anniversary, so they set up the room beautifully with a lovely cake (which was delicious!).
On the downside, it is an old property which has been renovated and they still have work going on. You need to drive your car to go to different areas of the resort, it would be nice if they had resort buggy's to take you around. The pool needs to be revamped. I would probably visit it again only after they have completed all the renovations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lilmissvanillicious

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Can't believe this place is open.
Nothing appears to be finished properly walkways, pavements, flower beds etc.
Extremely disappointed.

Stayed in a villa on the side facing the 'canal'.
the promenade was derilict, debris everywhere, smashed lights, broken glass on the walkway. Some dangerous areas if small children are running around.
had to drive to any facilities which was awkward.
Rooms are old, dirty, tired.
No instruction booklet, mini bar not filled, no hand towels.
Air con- old fashioned, extremely noisy, kept us up most of the night.
Pool area- dirty, no view or vista, water had some litter/ hair floating in it.
I think this place just needs a MASSIVE renovation.

I did inform the staff about my concerns and i was handled well.
I was informed that perhaps I should try one of the other rooms, and my complaints were re. Aesthetics however sadly I feel this place needs more than an aesthetic overhaul!

On the positive side, al ain was great. very close to the wadi adventure and villa was huge.
Most staff we found to be friendly.

Sadly I would never stay here again. Certainly not in the villas anyway. 4*????

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank UAEtraveller2013

Travelers are raving about these Al Ain hotels

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My and my partner really loved the place, its an awesome location to Jebel Hafeet and Wadi Adventures (Aqua Park), very quite and romantic place to be, and an excellent value for what we have paid.
I would go again on a longer stay if I can

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We booked a 2 bedroom villa for 1 night. The good part was the size, very spacious, nice terrace. And that is about it with the good parts. We had ants in one of the beds, A LOT of ants on the pillow, and everywhere on the sheets. It was a lack of cleanliness allover the villa, and needs a serious renovation, because it is really old, aswell as the rest of the complex. The service wasn't too bad, the bar ok. We got a 25-30% refund, but will surely never stay there again, it's not worth the money.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Andrana
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is second time I stay in this hotel.the staff expecially front desk soo friendly.they upgraded my stay to chellet and it was sooooo amazing n I feel like home.and really have privacy and I feel I cn relax more.but my suggestion they must put the microwave and some plates n spoon because challet so far.so we can reheat the food if we are hungry at night.because the mini bar only few can of drink.no snacks in mini bar.the food nice but the amout to little compare to the price.+ver all I'm happy n will come again.2 thums up for one to one hotel..

• Stayed July 2013
Joseph E, General Manager at Ain Al Faida One To One Hotel And Resort, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for your time and efforts you spent sharing with us your experience at OnetoOne, Al Ain.
We appreciate your comments about the microwave and portion size, the concerned was informed about these matters and no efforts will be spared to rectify the issues.

Looking forward for your next visit.
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice staff , very good hotel ,only the facility was little far from the villa , but the staff was very good I ask for check out at 5 pm and they agree to give us more time to rest .i will come one more time .i will recommend this hotel to all my friends

Room Tip: Every thing was good
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Saint Francis Bay, South Africa
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Wow ! All the team was very good,polite,friendly.rooms were excellent,well clean.i was there only for 02 nights, but for sure i will go back.Had a wonderful experience living at Ain Al Faida... The staff was extremely supportive. They even decorated our room as a surprise for my wife. Loved it! Definitely will go again! The hotel is surrounded by a park which makes it a beautiful place. Not to forget, there is a beautiful lake too where you can go for boating.i am not going to maldives again as this place is marvelous.

VERY GOOD FOR HONEY MOON !

Room Tip: Room WE sleep was very nice and enough space.in the night surround garden area looks so beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family