Radissonhotels.com
MADS
Kitengela, Kenya

Short but Pleasant

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 4, 2017
Was a pleasant stay, only stayed one night. Nataly in the restaurant was wonderful, so helpful! Was disappointed that there was no valet parking and only two porters on duty, both of whom were busy when we arrived. No mini bar due to reburbishment taking place.
Trip type: Traveled with family
  • Lol.travel
1.6 miles from Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain
View more hotels in Al Ain
3,029 results
All reviews flavours restaurant family pool health club tennis courts special thanks swimming pool room service house keeping front office nice pool nice stay abu dhabi nizam pacos elena makani maya
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 times for business in Al-Ain both in the main hotel and in a villa. The hotel has all the facilities that you would expect, and the rooms are fairly comfortable, but dated. (90’s style)
Each time I have found that the rooms are a little warm and have been woken early am because there are no blackouts on the curtains. Picture is at 5.30am..

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Thank you . And sorry to mention that I will not use this hotel again . I thought that we will get good services and have nice weekend with our friends but it was not that much nice . Sorry for that again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This Hotel is perfect for a family having children starting age 1. Infant pool is available, also there is a main big family pool with water slide and also an adults pool with 3M deep. playground having slides and swings also available. we tried the seafood night and the breakfast, both were good. When you check in ask for a special discount for the dinner or a lunch they may give a good rate. there is many restaurants inside the hotel and also shesha is available. one cafe in the lobby is selling starbucks coffee and you can ask to be delivered to your room.

Room tip: Book a family suite it is very big
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017

I enjoyed my stay, The breakfast is amazing me and My wife like it very much.However, the Dinner was very poor and not tasty. I Do not recommend taking the Dinner There.The room was clean. The Staff is nice and room service is really good.
The swimming pool Slide is Good but not very safe for adults because the water is very shallow where my leg hits the floor at end of the slide

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017

This was my first trip to Al Ain. I loved it. Stayed at Hilton and it was everything I could have hoped for. Lovely room, not perfect but almost. The gardens with swimming pools, sports and spa centre, the excellent restaurants and the location of the premises in the city were just right for me.
The best about the hotel was the staff: outstanding qualities in dealing with customers, I'd like to particularly mention: the staff at the desk, the bellboys, Rabi in the restaurant outdoors who made me a ginger/honey tea when I had a cold and Mohammed, the front office manager: his staff is amazing....I think because they teamwork so well.
Food was great. Courtesy and a great feeling all around as a welcomed guest.
Well done, I will come back!
Mariana Amar