Lowest prices for your stay
Radissonhotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ahmadaP8109DB
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Thanks

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 30, 2017
Thank you . And sorry to mention that I will not use this hotel again . I thought that we will get good services and have nice weekend with our friends but it was not that much nice . Sorry for that again.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
9.0 miles from Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain
Restaurant
View more hotels in Al Ain
3,029 results
All reviews flavours restaurant family pool health club tennis courts special thanks swimming pool room service house keeping front office nice pool nice stay abu dhabi nizam pacos elena makani maya
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This Hotel is perfect for a family having children starting age 1. Infant pool is available, also there is a main big family pool with water slide and also an adults pool with 3M deep. playground having slides and swings also available. we tried the seafood night and the breakfast, both were good. When you check in ask for a special discount for the dinner or a lunch they may give a good rate. there is many restaurants inside the hotel and also shesha is available. one cafe in the lobby is selling starbucks coffee and you can ask to be delivered to your room.

Room tip: Book a family suite it is very big
Reviewed September 23, 2017

I enjoyed my stay, The breakfast is amazing me and My wife like it very much.However, the Dinner was very poor and not tasty. I Do not recommend taking the Dinner There.The room was clean. The Staff is nice and room service is really good.
The swimming pool Slide is Good but not very safe for adults because the water is very shallow where my leg hits the floor at end of the slide

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017

This was my first trip to Al Ain. I loved it. Stayed at Hilton and it was everything I could have hoped for. Lovely room, not perfect but almost. The gardens with swimming pools, sports and spa centre, the excellent restaurants and the location of the premises in the city were just right for me.
The best about the hotel was the staff: outstanding qualities in dealing with customers, I'd like to particularly mention: the staff at the desk, the bellboys, Rabi in the restaurant outdoors who made me a ginger/honey tea when I had a cold and Mohammed, the front office manager: his staff is amazing....I think because they teamwork so well.
Food was great. Courtesy and a great feeling all around as a welcomed guest.
Well done, I will come back!
Mariana Amar

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Nice place and we got great help and service from Mr Muneer reception incharge and all staff. They are all pleasant people.
Very good rates I would come again.
My family members enjoyed as well.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Good reception, warm welcoming staff with smiles. Very good breakfast buffet, overall good value for money. The hotel also in conveniently located with car rental facilities availability. Plenty of free parking

• Trip type: Traveled with family