I really like the atmosphere at this Hilton, but really the best part is the pool. There is an amazing slide that my daughter went down about a hundred times. There are plenty of food options, and the staff are really nice. And the view is also nice, if you're facing outward. We'll definitely be going again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in exotic landscaped gardens, Hilton Al Ain offers a peaceful oasis in the vibrant UAE and an important historical background as the UAE’s first international hotel. Hilton Al Ain has 202 guest rooms and chalets and 7 restaurants and bars including the newly renovated Flavours Restaurant and famous Paco’s bar with live music and events. Hiltonia Resort and Aquatic Club features amenities for the whole family, including 3 swimming pools, a water slide, tennis courts, a squash court, Jacuzzi and sauna, a state of the art fitness center and massage rooms. The hotel offers flexible function spaces and a grand ballroom for up to 650 guests as well as catering for conventions, weddings and social gatherings. Hilton Al Ain is located in an oasis in the middle of magnificent sand dunes and has many tourist major tourist attractions close by such as UNESCO World Heritage sites, Al Ain Zoo, Jebel Hafeet and Al Ain Oasis. Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports are just 80 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Al Ain Hilton International
- Hilton Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi