We stayed here 6 days on Hilton honors points. We got upgraded to a corner suite, which were basically 2 rooms (a large and a normal) connected together, which was perfect for our family with 2 kids. Rooms have a balcony.
Hotel is old and you can see that in the design and furniture. Everything is maintained well and they were doing some improvements while we were there.
Swimming pools are great, separate Adult pool and kid pools (one very large with large slide and one toddler pool). Also a small but efficient kids play area. They have a swimmers bar, however this was not functioning during our stay.
We had some complaints about the cleaning of the room. This was picked up well during the stay. After our stay the management send me an Email to excuse themselves about that inconvenience: Great!
Restaurants are good value. Al Ain is a lovely city. It is still a less developed town, what I like. A lot of green area's. Personally I think they should explore the cultural heritage better. We were lucky to have a local showing us the Oasis and telling great stories!
For those who want to stay out of the big UAE cities and don't know which Hilton to choose: The Ras Al Khamah Hilton (the downtown hotel) or Al Ain: we tried them both. Choose Al Ain, better maintained and a better overall experience. (and no, person who wrote the review before mine, there is no beach here....in the middle of the dessert......)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in exotic landscaped gardens, Hilton Al Ain offers a peaceful oasis in the vibrant UAE and an important historical background as the UAE’s first international hotel. Hilton Al Ain has 202 guest rooms and chalets and 7 restaurants and bars including the newly renovated Flavours Restaurant and famous Paco’s bar with live music and events. Hiltonia Resort and Aquatic Club features amenities for the whole family, including 3 swimming pools, a water slide, tennis courts, a squash court, Jacuzzi and sauna, a state of the art fitness center and massage rooms. The hotel offers flexible function spaces and a grand ballroom for up to 650 guests as well as catering for conventions, weddings and social gatherings. Hilton Al Ain is located in an oasis in the middle of magnificent sand dunes and has many tourist major tourist attractions close by such as UNESCO World Heritage sites, Al Ain Zoo, Jebel Hafeet and Al Ain Oasis. Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports are just 80 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Al Ain Hilton International
- Hilton Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi