1,693 results
All reviews flavours restaurant family pool tennis courts pool area main restaurant room service front office nice pool an upgrade abu dhabi nice stay late check jebel hafeet pacos moses nizam makani
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Always been a fan of this hotel, my room had a good view of Jabel Haffet. The breakfast was a good spread of Continental & Arabic food and the cherry on the ice cream was the omelets station where the chef serves you different types of omelets to suit your palate. The staff was cordial and friendly. I enjoyed at the pool and the health club. Overall I give this hotel an A.

Room tip: on my previous trips I stayed in Chalet which gives you the access to health club and pool area but the view from the hotel building room is awesome.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Al Ain and your lovely review with special regards to our team members and the service we provide. Our rooms with the Jabel Hafeet view are really popular, the view of the mountain, especially during sunset or in the night, is amazing.

I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

t:+971-3-768 6666 I m:+971-55-8396565 I f: +971-3-768 6888

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I would recommend the Hilton Al-Ain for those who are travelling to this city. I had a really excellent stay over 4 nights, and it really helped that the staff were always friendly and welcoming, from the cleaners, to the waiters to the reception and doorstaff. I would like to single out Harsha, the doorman, for his continual excellent service, even when having to stand outside in 45C heat to welcome guests. He is a real asset to this hotel.
I was in a 6th floor room with a mountain view. You might want a room on this side of the hotel if they are having any kind of party out in the pool area, as it can get a bit noisy over the other side. I had no problems with noise at all. My room was comfortable, spacious and very clean. Everything worked. I had a small area with sofa, work desk and coffee table as well as my very comfortable bed. The bathroom amenities were of very good quality, and the shower was excellent.
The only gripe I have with the Hilton is that they still charge (quite a lot) for Internet. This must be rectified, especially with today's traveller. I paid a lot for use of this service. The wi-fi is fast, but it's very difficult to get connected at times, and I had to call for assistance more than once to get re-connected with a 24-hour package. Hopefully in the future this will become a free service.
The hotel has two good swimming pools and a gym for use, although I didn't get to make use of either. The pools are great on a hot summer's day and evening to cool off.
I ate at the restaurant for breakfast, and you get the usual good choice of buffet foods there as you find in all Hilton hotels. They also have some fine restaurants and a bar in the hotel. I ate at the 'Toki' Japanese restaurant, and would highly recommend this for a meal, as the food was top quality and the atmosphere in a private tatami room was really lovely.
All-in-all a great stay at the Hilton, thank you.

Room tip: Choose a room facing the mountains if you don't want to be disturbed with the pool parties that happen quite regularly.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing with us your 360 degrees feedback. It not only served as an inspiration but also provided opportunities for improvement.

I am sincerely pleased to hear that you had a great stay. I would like to thank you for your compliments to our concierge Harsha, I shared your feedback with him and he is very glad to have been part of creating memorable experience for you. And in regards to the Japanese cuisine, you are right, our experienced chef would not accept anything else but the best!

Lastly, you might be already aware that we are planning to implement complimentary internet in the public areas, we are sure it will enhance the stays of you and other guests even further.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again on your next visit to Al Ain.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We been traveling around the world thru many hotels of high standard and we find Hilton Al Ain very good it has something what many hotels don't have attentive and involved staff
Breakfast was very good and we enjoy the omelets at the breakfast station
Pools are amazing and well maintained
We will be back
Regards Ana

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for your kind review and for complementing our amazing pool with its slide, the hospitality provided by our associates as well as the quality of our restaurants. I am happy you had a great experience with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back and hope you will be able to try even more outlets and facilities upon return.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I feel I'm VIP when I reach Hotel, every one take care of me and my family. They have place for kids near swimming pool, they have vey nice swimming pool. Guard person every where, You can take your cafe and listen to music in the hall . available parking for my car. I love Hilton In Abu Dhabi , in Al Ain, In Muscat, and In salallah. I love Hilton

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton brand and Hilton Al Ain in particular. It is great to read that you enjoy your stays and experience same standards of hospitality in our hotels.
I would like to thank you for taking your time to leave such positive feedback on tripadvisor, we are thrilled to know that each time you and your family has excellent stay at Hilton Al Ain.

I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Al Ain,

Lillian Awny I Guest Relations

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A very pleasant place to stay. Nice rooms well equiped, even an ironing board. The breakfasts were delicious with good coffee made on call.
The pools were well maintained large and in lovely surroundings
Very welcoming and accommodating staff.
Several very interesting places to visit within a short taxi ride

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! It sounds like you were able to experience it all while staying with us. You are right, our location is really unique, it is short distance from all the interesting touristic attractions, cultural sites and shopping areas as well as places of entertainment.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.