1,652 results
All reviewsjapanese restaurantfamily pooltennis courtsspecial thankspool arearestaurant managermain restaurantan upgradeabu dhabifront officelate checkjebel hafeetpacosmosesmakanipoolsfacilities
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I feel I'm VIP when I reach Hotel, every one take care of me and my family. They have place for kids near swimming pool, they have vey nice swimming pool. Guard person every where, You can take your cafe and listen to music in the hall . available parking for my car. I love Hilton In Abu Dhabi , in Al Ain, In Muscat, and In salallah. I love Hilton

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton brand and Hilton Al Ain in particular. It is great to read that you enjoy your stays and experience same standards of hospitality in our hotels.
I would like to thank you for taking your time to leave such positive feedback on tripadvisor, we are thrilled to know that each time you and your family has excellent stay at Hilton Al Ain.

I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Al Ain,

Lillian Awny I Guest Relations

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A very pleasant place to stay. Nice rooms well equiped, even an ironing board. The breakfasts were delicious with good coffee made on call.
The pools were well maintained large and in lovely surroundings
Very welcoming and accommodating staff.
Several very interesting places to visit within a short taxi ride

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! It sounds like you were able to experience it all while staying with us. You are right, our location is really unique, it is short distance from all the interesting touristic attractions, cultural sites and shopping areas as well as places of entertainment.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We wanted to explore another Emirate and needed a decent hotel to explore from and relax upon our return. The hotel did not disappoint.

We particularly liked the two swimming pools which were spotlessly clean and we dined in a couple of the restaurants, the Mexican and the main restaurant. There was plenty of choice in the main restaurant for breakfast and dinner although it lacked atmosphere. The Mexican (booking advised, no children) was really pleasant and although the menu was not huge, there was sufficient choice. There's live music if you fancy a bit of entertainment.

The concierge was fantastic at this hotel (one of the best) and his advice and guidance really made the difference to our stay. The only disappointment was the 'balcony' which was more a sliding window with a 'faux' balcony covered in pigeon droppings which rather spoilt the accommodation experience. (The pigeons were very noisy and at times, sounded as though they were being throttled).

It would have been good to have had free internet access/Wi-Fi as most hotels offer this now and for business it is essential.

If you want a good base and a clean hotel then look no further!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and positive comments! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us, from the Pool experience to the meals in the restaurants. We noted the details in your review that we can still improve and make the stays of our guests even more comfortable.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Al Ain and thank you once again for posting your kind review.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Highly recommend to my friends and family ,would rather like to repeat and extend my stay next visit as well at this hotel .Front desk welcoming and way of dealing my reservation reflect the quality and customer services employees have.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that the service we provided is one of the reasons to come back!

We greatly appreciate your positive comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests, please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the Hilton Al Ain team.

Thank you so much for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was a really nice hotel. Room was nice and air conditioned with adequate space and standard bathroom. Dinner was good and desserts were excellent, each night is themed and if you want to have a change there is an Italian Restaurant and there is also the snack bar. The staff easily recognized us and was very attentive. You can have food or drink by the pool and sign the charges to your room. On Friday and Saturday the hotel gets very busy it is the weekend there.
I would definitely recommend it to my family & friends

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for posting your review about your stay at Hilton Al Ain, we are pleased to know that the service, facilities and our team met your needs throughout your stay.

Moreover, we are glad that got the opportunity to try different cuisines the hotel has to offer and you might want to visit us again during Ramadan, when we will be offering traditional Arabic dishes in Iftar buffet and Ramadan tent will be open in hotel’s gardens.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,