“Ann western Australia”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Al Ain
Perth, Australia
“Ann western Australia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

A very pleasant place to stay. Nice rooms well equiped, even an ironing board. The breakfasts were delicious with good coffee made on call.
The pools were well maintained large and in lovely surroundings
Very welcoming and accommodating staff.
Several very interesting places to visit within a short taxi ride

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! It sounds like you were able to experience it all while staying with us. You are right, our location is really unique, it is short distance from all the interesting touristic attractions, cultural sites and shopping areas as well as places of entertainment.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

hilton.com I facebook.com/HiltonAlAin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Derbyshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We wanted to explore another Emirate and needed a decent hotel to explore from and relax upon our return. The hotel did not disappoint.

We particularly liked the two swimming pools which were spotlessly clean and we dined in a couple of the restaurants, the Mexican and the main restaurant. There was plenty of choice in the main restaurant for breakfast and dinner although it lacked atmosphere. The Mexican (booking advised, no children) was really pleasant and although the menu was not huge, there was sufficient choice. There's live music if you fancy a bit of entertainment.

The concierge was fantastic at this hotel (one of the best) and his advice and guidance really made the difference to our stay. The only disappointment was the 'balcony' which was more a sliding window with a 'faux' balcony covered in pigeon droppings which rather spoilt the accommodation experience. (The pigeons were very noisy and at times, sounded as though they were being throttled).

It would have been good to have had free internet access/Wi-Fi as most hotels offer this now and for business it is essential.

If you want a good base and a clean hotel then look no further!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and positive comments! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us, from the Pool experience to the meals in the restaurants. We noted the details in your review that we can still improve and make the stays of our guests even more comfortable.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Al Ain and thank you once again for posting your kind review.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Highly recommend to my friends and family ,would rather like to repeat and extend my stay next visit as well at this hotel .Front desk welcoming and way of dealing my reservation reflect the quality and customer services employees have.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that the service we provided is one of the reasons to come back!

We greatly appreciate your positive comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests, please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the Hilton Al Ain team.

Thank you so much for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Torrance, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was a really nice hotel. Room was nice and air conditioned with adequate space and standard bathroom. Dinner was good and desserts were excellent, each night is themed and if you want to have a change there is an Italian Restaurant and there is also the snack bar. The staff easily recognized us and was very attentive. You can have food or drink by the pool and sign the charges to your room. On Friday and Saturday the hotel gets very busy it is the weekend there.
I would definitely recommend it to my family & friends

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for posting your review about your stay at Hilton Al Ain, we are pleased to know that the service, facilities and our team met your needs throughout your stay.

Moreover, we are glad that got the opportunity to try different cuisines the hotel has to offer and you might want to visit us again during Ramadan, when we will be offering traditional Arabic dishes in Iftar buffet and Ramadan tent will be open in hotel’s gardens.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I visited Al Ain on June 2013, the room was spacious. It was very different from. Weather was very good, better than the heat you get in Dubai.

The staff at the Hilton did not spare any effort to let our stay be memorable. The food was excellent.

If you are done with lying by the pool there are good malls in the area for shopping.

I spent a very good relaxing time ever there and would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jamila L, Guest Relations Officer at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review here at trip advisor website.
It was pleasure to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel, and that you had the opportunity to make use of our hotel facilities and you found the food excellent as you mentioned in your comment .
We surely look forward to having you staying with us here again .
Warm regards,

Lillian Awny

Hilton Al Ain | Guest Relations
Post Box: 1333 | Al Ain | United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971-3-768 6666 | Fax: +971-3-768 6888 |
Email: Lillian.Nessim@hilton.com
MCT, Oman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I plan with my friends to visit the hotel for at least 2 days soon. WHo planing to visit Hilton He shouldn't plan he shuold heading to the hotel it is nice hotel really .I plan with my friends to visit the hotel for at least 2 days soon. WHo planing to visit Hilton He shouldn't plan he shuold heading to the hotel it is nice hotel really .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Mr. Talal,

Thank you so much for being a loyal guest at Hilton Al Ain. We are so grateful that you have taken the time, twice, to tell us know about your positive experience with us. It is always wonderful to hear back from our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends back in the near future.

Lillian Awny I Guest Relations

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hilton Al Ain means good service, it is a wonderful complex with bungalows in a garden and a beautiful pool. The location is good. The pool areas is clean and well maintained and you can swim late at night. The restaurants are also very good. Service of the staff was perfect and breakfast and buffet dinner was Excellent. I Highly recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamila L, Guest Relations Officer at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Mr. Ishaq,
It is a pleasure to read that the service of our team made your stay pleasant, We are glad to know that you had the opportunity to use our facilities and enjoyed your time at the pool area as well as our restaurants. We greatly appreciate your positive and kind comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests. Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with our team members.

Dear Mr. Ishaq,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to read from your review that the service of our team made your stay pleasant, this is one of the reasons why guests are coming for so many years now. We are glad to know that you had the opportunity to make use of our facilities and enjoy them. I am really happy to hear that you had enjoyed your time at the pool area as well as our restaurants. We greatly appreciate your positive and kind comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests. Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with our team.

Jamila lamssiyeh