1,661 results
All reviews japanese restaurant family pool tennis courts special thanks pool area restaurant manager main restaurant an upgrade abu dhabi front office late check jebel hafeet pacos moses makani facilities pools
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Highly recommend to my friends and family ,would rather like to repeat and extend my stay next visit as well at this hotel .Front desk welcoming and way of dealing my reservation reflect the quality and customer services employees have.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that the service we provided is one of the reasons to come back!

We greatly appreciate your positive comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests, please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the Hilton Al Ain team.

Thank you so much for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

LILLIAN AWNY I Guest Relations

Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was a really nice hotel. Room was nice and air conditioned with adequate space and standard bathroom. Dinner was good and desserts were excellent, each night is themed and if you want to have a change there is an Italian Restaurant and there is also the snack bar. The staff easily recognized us and was very attentive. You can have food or drink by the pool and sign the charges to your room. On Friday and Saturday the hotel gets very busy it is the weekend there.
I would definitely recommend it to my family & friends

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for posting your review about your stay at Hilton Al Ain, we are pleased to know that the service, facilities and our team met your needs throughout your stay.

Moreover, we are glad that got the opportunity to try different cuisines the hotel has to offer and you might want to visit us again during Ramadan, when we will be offering traditional Arabic dishes in Iftar buffet and Ramadan tent will be open in hotel’s gardens.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

LILLIAN AWNY I Guest Relations

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I visited Al Ain on June 2013, the room was spacious. It was very different from. Weather was very good, better than the heat you get in Dubai.

The staff at the Hilton did not spare any effort to let our stay be memorable. The food was excellent.

If you are done with lying by the pool there are good malls in the area for shopping.

I spent a very good relaxing time ever there and would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jamila L, Guest Relations Officer at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review here at trip advisor website.
It was pleasure to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel, and that you had the opportunity to make use of our hotel facilities and you found the food excellent as you mentioned in your comment .
We surely look forward to having you staying with us here again .
Warm regards,

Lillian Awny

Hilton Al Ain | Guest Relations
Post Box: 1333 | Al Ain | United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971-3-768 6666 | Fax: +971-3-768 6888 |
Email: Lillian.Nessim@hilton.com

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I plan with my friends to visit the hotel for at least 2 days soon. WHo planing to visit Hilton He shouldn't plan he shuold heading to the hotel it is nice hotel really .I plan with my friends to visit the hotel for at least 2 days soon. WHo planing to visit Hilton He shouldn't plan he shuold heading to the hotel it is nice hotel really .

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Mr. Talal,

Thank you so much for being a loyal guest at Hilton Al Ain. We are so grateful that you have taken the time, twice, to tell us know about your positive experience with us. It is always wonderful to hear back from our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends back in the near future.

Lillian Awny I Guest Relations

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hilton Al Ain means good service, it is a wonderful complex with bungalows in a garden and a beautiful pool. The location is good. The pool areas is clean and well maintained and you can swim late at night. The restaurants are also very good. Service of the staff was perfect and breakfast and buffet dinner was Excellent. I Highly recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamila L, Guest Relations Officer at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Mr. Ishaq,
It is a pleasure to read that the service of our team made your stay pleasant, We are glad to know that you had the opportunity to use our facilities and enjoyed your time at the pool area as well as our restaurants. We greatly appreciate your positive and kind comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests. Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with our team members.

Dear Mr. Ishaq,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to read from your review that the service of our team made your stay pleasant, this is one of the reasons why guests are coming for so many years now. We are glad to know that you had the opportunity to make use of our facilities and enjoy them. I am really happy to hear that you had enjoyed your time at the pool area as well as our restaurants. We greatly appreciate your positive and kind comments as it is always gratifying to receive such feedback from our guests. Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with our team.

Jamila lamssiyeh