1,652 results
All reviewsjapanese restaurantfamily pooltennis courtsspecial thankspool arearestaurant managermain restaurantan upgradeabu dhabifront officelate checkjebel hafeetpacosmosesmakanifacilitiespools
Reviewed June 8, 2013

For a 4 Star hotel it was all good.
Food was very good as they also have different options. Not much entertainment, but ok if you are looking for relaxation. Unfortunately smoking is allowed in most parts of the hotel. I would only recommend for a weekend stay!

• Stayed: June 2013
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Mr Rotart,

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate you taking the time and to let us know of your experience. This is what makes us grow and help us to increase our guests' satisfaction.

We do our utmost to comply with guest preferences, however I apologize that your expectations were not fully met during you last visit. I would like to inform you that all our food outlets offer smoke-free spaces to our guests and also we have entirely non-smoking restaurants such as main restaurant Flavours and Hiltonia Club.

We are glad you found the hotel a great place to unwind, however as previous reviewers point out there is a lot going on as well! Mexican bar Paco’s is featuring live band 5 days a week, Champions league coverage in hotel’s pub and outdoor café (big screens ensure you can see it from afar), live classical music in the lobby, brunch and theme nights in the restaurants. In the month of June we have Pool party coming up and that will not be the only party this month!

If you would like to get Hilton Al Ain monthly newsletter with all the updates, please contact me at the email below. Otherwise, all our happenings you can find on Hilton Al Ain facebook page.

Thank you very much once again for your review and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Al Ain in the near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

cool chessy place. like the staff, they're friendly and show's concerned to their guest. Guest relation-officer is informative...availability of transportation is excellent. bonus points for the DHL courier..superb food!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Mr. Juan

Thank you for your nice comments ! We are pleased to get them.

It is always nice to have comments like this ! I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and we enjoy accommodating our guests as well as making their stay special and memorable.

Thanks for staying with us and we are anxious to have you come again.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had an amazing two nights stay at this beautiful Hotel, From the first moment I arrive to the Hotel until last or departure time each and every single thing was so fabulous!
The staff in every department is so cheerful and friendly, the service is wonderful, from the first impression of the Hotel Front desk until Housekeeping team who really makes sure that their guests are comfortable and enjoying the stay!, and the team in Hilton Al Ain surprise you if you tell them why you going to be in their beautiful property,....
Simply Hilton Al Ain is the best and Staffs are wonderful!
I thank every department who makes my journey memorable and unforgettable!
Thank you ones again for a great hospitality!
You Rock Guys, One Love!

Room Tip: Pool View is the Best!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamila L, Guest Relations Officer at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Yelim,

Thank you very much for writing a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.
I was very pleased that your stay was overall enjoyable and rest assured that I will be sharing your kind review with all concerned and I can guarantee you, that everyone will be very happy to know that their efforts to make your stay more memorable has not gone unnoticed. Again, many thanks for sharing your views
We look forward to welcoming you back to Doha soon and in the meantime, I remain with kind regards,

Jamila lamssiyeh

Phone: +971-3-768 6666 | Email: jamila.lamssiyeh@hilton.com

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is not the youngest, but that means that you get the advantages of earlier times, like large rooms and balconies. It is just spacier than modern Hiltons like the one in Fujairah.
The pool and garden area is really relaxed and there are always at least two life guards overlooking the action which is really good to know if you travel with elder persons.
The Paco's bar serves draught beer as it should be (carbonated and temperatured perfectly).
Breakfast was a good and tasty buffet. Unfortunately the coffee did not even match the quality
of the coffee you can prepare in your room with the facilities provided there.
Every single staff member I met was friendly and polite, some more professional than others, but always welcoming.
I especially appreciated the services of the concierge who was very helpful in giving us advices how to explore the sights of Al Ain.
Overall it is a very good concept with highly motivated staff in a building that is not state of the art, but has its oldfashioned charme.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Jurgita V, Guest Relations officer at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Kuru61,

We loved how you described the advantages and the charm of the hotel! Being first Hilton in the Gulf region we are proud of our heritage and over the years had pleasure of welcoming prominent guests from all over the world, amongst them Queen Elizabeth II and members of the ruling family.

Half of the hotel is newly renovated and you can see the difference in the pictures uploaded by our guests, here on tripadvisor. With further renovation plans in the pipeline the hotel might be different upon your return, however we certainly hope to keep the authentic Middle Eastern atmosphere and warm hospitality of Hilton Al Ain team, the things that the hotel is known for.

Thank you once again for your lovely review, we are looking forward to welcoming you back,

Jurgita Valtyte
Phone: +971-3-768 6666 | Email: jurgita.valtyte@hilton.com

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everything was just great about the Hilton. Had a beautiful room. Unfortunately I was on a business trip so couldn't enjoy the hotel as I would have liked to. Staff was very friendly and helpful. A special thanks to Mr. Vulkan to make my stay a memorable one. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Definitely will go again but this time with my family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jamila L, Guest Relations at Hilton Al Ain, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Ms Carmine,

Thank you very much for your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience .Was pleased to learn that you were generally very satisfied and glad you had a pleasant stay with us.

Here, at Hilton Al Ain we place a great value on guest feedback and do our best to make sure that every guest has a pleasant stay.

Thank you so much and we would be glad to welcome you back to Hilton Al Ain in the near future.