For a relaxing weekend away from Abu Dhabi I would recommend this hotel located almost at the top of Jabel Hafeet. The hotel is very 1980's chic but that shouldn't put you off. The views were amazing, the service was pleasant and efficient and the room was comfortable and clean with a little balcony overlooking the pool. I would also say the pillows were not to my liking but certainly not a show stopper for a x1 night stay. It is a long way from Al Ain town center so you will be limited to the hotel's dining options but the food was reasonably priced and there was a good selection at the evening buffet in the main restaurant (there was also an alternative option at the pool we didn't sample). There are other restaurants + KFC in the Green Mubazzarah park at the foot of the mountain, along with BBQ, camping and picnic areas. I will be returning in the heat of the summer for the view alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet with 124 rooms is a unique mountain oasis resort, located at 915 m on Hafeet Mountain, just a 2hr drive from Abu Dhabi and Dubai. With refined authentic architecture reflecting the magic atmosphere of the region, the hotel offers 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar with breathtaking views of the city. There are also various meeting facilities and recreational activities available such as a health club, 3 swimming pools with water slides, mini golf and a kids playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Mercure Al Ain
- Accor Al Ain
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi