Amazing location due to its adventurous location.
Food was not bad.
Service was good, ordered a birthday cake which supposed to come in 30 minutes but came in 20 minutes. The cake was normal , not good not bad.
Carpets and pillows looked old.
Overall for the price you pay in this hotel and for the features you get it's outstanding. By features I only mean the view , couldn't explore much coz had to check out and head to the zoo.
It's worth every penny spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet with 124 rooms is a unique mountain oasis resort, located at 915 m on Hafeet Mountain, just a 2hr drive from Abu Dhabi and Dubai. With refined authentic architecture reflecting the magic atmosphere of the region, the hotel offers 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar with breathtaking views of the city. There are also various meeting facilities and recreational activities available such as a health club, 3 swimming pools with water slides, mini golf and a kids playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Mercure Al Ain
- Accor Al Ain
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi