This place is not the cheapest. It's a little dated and for somebody who is used to glitzy shiny boutique hotel this might not sparkle enough. But the hotel made a good impression on us, because of the sleep quality. The bed is amazing. The air quality is wonderful.
There is ample parking and valet services are available.
There is a very English pub onsite that had a live band of some quality playing in the evening.
Overall we would highly recommend this for family visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danat Ain Resort is a recently renovated luxurious 5 star Resort nestled in the lush green landscape of the garden city of Al Ain, with three swimming pools, four Tennis and Squash courts in addition to extensive children's activities. as well as an array of food and beverage restaurants, Italian, Indian, Far Eastern and English Pub. Cultural and leisurely activities surround the Resort. A short drive takes you to Al Ain Zoo, Wadi Adventure water park, Hilli fun city, Bawadi mall and Al Ain mall. Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed National Museum offer glimpses of local culture and history. To experience the best views of the city, a drive up to Jebel Hafeet Mountain is a must. At the foot of the mountain is Green Mubazzarah a collection of hot springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Danat Al Ain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Intercontinental Al Ain Hotel
- Danat Al Ain Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi