I & my wife stayed at this Hotel for a night. The moment we entered the room we got the feeling like home. Everything in the room was more then perfect.There was a small balcony where I and my wife used to wake up early morning & have our tea over there,It had a good scenic view of the Resorts garden & pool. Staff at this hotel are extremely helpful & kind, be assured of that.loved this place,already in process of booking this Hotel next to be there for my birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danat Ain Resort is a recently renovated luxurious 5 star Resort nestled in the lush green landscape of the garden city of Al Ain, with three swimming pools, four Tennis and Squash courts in addition to extensive children's activities. as well as an array of food and beverage restaurants, Italian, Indian, Far Eastern and English Pub. Cultural and leisurely activities surround the Resort. A short drive takes you to Al Ain Zoo, Wadi Adventure water park, Hilli fun city, Bawadi mall and Al Ain mall. Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed National Museum offer glimpses of local culture and history. To experience the best views of the city, a drive up to Jebel Hafeet Mountain is a must. At the foot of the mountain is Green Mubazzarah a collection of hot springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Danat Al Ain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Intercontinental Al Ain Hotel
- Danat Al Ain Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi