This is the 2nd time we have stayed at Danat. The grounds are very beautiful and the pool is large. However, there are areas of the pool floor where the grout seems dirty. In addition, the service around the pool was not the best - one had to look for a guard to find towels. The best part of the hotel (besides the super comfortable bed) was probably the pub which serves very good food on the terrace overlooking the pool area and the grounds. It is worth staying at Danat just to have dinner on the terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danat Ain Resort is a recently renovated luxurious 5 star Resort nestled in the lush green landscape of the garden city of Al Ain, with three swimming pools, four Tennis and Squash courts in addition to extensive children's activities. as well as an array of food and beverage restaurants, Italian, Indian, Far Eastern and English Pub. Cultural and leisurely activities surround the Resort. A short drive takes you to Al Ain Zoo, Wadi Adventure water park, Hilli fun city, Bawadi mall and Al Ain mall. Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed National Museum offer glimpses of local culture and history. To experience the best views of the city, a drive up to Jebel Hafeet Mountain is a must. At the foot of the mountain is Green Mubazzarah a collection of hot springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Danat Al Ain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Intercontinental Al Ain Hotel
- Danat Al Ain Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi