“A must see!”

$147.00*
Make Your Own Al Ain City Tour - Private Tour from Abu Dhabi
Ranked #2 of 51 things to do in Al Ain
Reviewed May 4, 2013

An absolute must for animal loves, or those who enjoy their photography or a pleasant stroll.

We went yesterday and it was the first weekend of it changing to 'night zoo'. It opens at 4pm. We arrived at 4.30pm and the car park was heaving, however queues to get inside were non existent and most attractions didn't seem crowded.
Its incredible cheap to get in, Think we paid Dhs35 for a family of four (one toddler)?
Important note - dress code! I've lived in the UAE for nearly a decade and am always respectful for the laws, however yesterday I was told my 'on the knee' dress was too short. I was offered a shawl but used my pashmina instead. Lots of women with your average length shorts were also told to cover up. Al Ain is certainly not as relaxed at Dubai.

1  Thank KatieDubai

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Zoo is an amazing place for the whole family. Great work on the details, a lot of shaded areas, the glass front to watch the animals has been done with a lot thoughful thinking. Huge variaty of different animals. The open area with the Giraffe's, Rhino's etc is a great piece of Zoo planning as well as the African animal area. The Zoo is clean and very well looked after. I gave 5 out of 5 - but like to mention that the F&B outlets need to improve. Pricing is very reasonable.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This zoo is really a good one to visit. I am not myself a very big fan of zoos specially after traveling over Africa on various salaries. For example Madrid zoo is a very sad place to go you can feel animal are not happy in this zoo. But al Ain zoo is very well maintained has great cages for big cats and you feel that zoo really cares for their animals. Entrance is extremely cheap and you get nice food at the restaurant is definitely a great place to spend a day.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Zoo is amazing, The entrance is very cheap it only cost AED15 per adult, the park clean and well managed and very well designed, The zoo has a lot of animals, My family enjoyed the visit specially feeding the giraffes For AED30 and the bird show, They also have a golf car or train which takes you all around. It's just a really nice place to take the family.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The zoo was a wonderful day to spend wandering and relaxing. I was surprised how interesting I found it and the animals appear well looked after. We enjoyed lunch at the on site restaurant.