“Good sea food”

Themar Al Bahar Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 488 Restaurants in Ajman
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Went to the this branch at Humaid Ben Rashid street (cornish)on may for iftar with family .

There was no waiting time ,restaurant was not crowded .

Cleanliness very good and venue was ok.

Service was excellent.

Food was very good portions was good we ordered 4 main dishes ,rice ,om ali as a dessert (wasn'tgood) . Free drinks and dates with iftar.

Prices was ok (mid range).

Parking was free.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I went with my family we enjoyed lobster termador , grilled fish and shrimp it take me home Alexandra staff friendly only one thing I didn’t like
The order taker forget my calamari and crab my rice pudding any way we was full but overall was excellent food and staff

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

i've been passing this place for so many years while i drive to somewhere else and I always used to think that I need to go there once and see what its all about. Its quite unexpected once you go there. For starters they have their own parking which is very convenient. theres a small prayer room in the parking lot which is also very convenient.

The Restaurant itself is not a 5 star hotel experience but it is very clean and the service is very good. Their menu is very big but of course the main draw is the Seafood. I always go for Grilled Seafood and the first time I was there with my family I was very pleasantly surprised by the size of the portions and the quality of the food. I would have to rate food quality as definitely above average (the seafood), the other stuff I cant comment on as I only go for the seafood. And the best part of why I love this place so much is that its very wallet friendly. Its not a cheap place but for what you get in terms of not just quantity but also quality its very hard to beat the price. One of my favorite spots for seafood.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Thamar AlBahr restaurant have good location near Ajman beach and near shajah beach all food and drink a are refrish

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Visited on the recommendation of our (Turkish/French) tour guide. The decor was O.K. but not exceptional, but the service was prompt and friendly. When we enquired the difference between two rice accompaniments the waitress promptly offered to bring tasting samples before we ordered, which were in fact almost a full portion. Fish may be selected fro the ice table or fresh from the tank. Whilst there are options, the best is just to let them grill it how they think best. My wife started with "shellfish soup", which had a Thai-like flavour with lemongrass and galangal and was excellent. The grilled local Hamour was also very tasty and not expensive, though I later learnt this very local fish is now close to the endangered species list. Had we known we would have chosen differently.

Date of visit: March 2019