“to have dinner and chicha”
Review of Naba Al Arad

Naba Al Arad
Ranked #131 of 488 Restaurants in Ajman
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

this restaurant servings food and chicha it looks nice food we tried several time the teams doing their best to give a good service for the client

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We came here for the view actualy, wanted to have our morning coffee by the sea..
Decided to have a bite and it turned to a full breakfast experience.
My husband ordered the American breakfast, and I had the Shakhuka.
Breakfast looked very simple, as if I just made it in a hurry at home, but was tasty.
I would recommend that the Waiter should be more suggestive and patient with the customers, especially non arabic ones. There was zero suggestions from his side.
In overall, food is simple and tasty, while service very robotic and uninviting...

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited with family ageing between 11 and 78 years old.
Upon arrival we were served water we had not ordered. We were surprised to find that we were automatically charged 12 dirhams for this privilege. Is it legal to be charged for something we did not order?
I asked for a recommendation as I was looking for an authentic experience. I was told Ozzy chicken was what I should have. It was basically an unflavoured roasted half chicken which was so dry it was inedible with a massive portion of spiced rice and not a single shred of vegetable or sauce anywhere. I left the chicken and commented that it was terrible and inedible. I was still charged the full 48 dirhams for it.
My mother had ordered chicken wings and one of them was still raw in the middle.
The penne arrabbiata was nice but beware if you don’t like olives. It’s also a small plate full and my 11 year old was still hungry afterwards.
Don’t waste your precious evening here - maybe try the Turkish place opposite which has a lovely atmosphere, friendly staff and genuinely good food.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

not recommended very poor service I had my iftar they are telling price and surprise you with other price they are putting water on the table and charging you for thats even u didn't order for it the restaurant it's 3 forks but the service make it zero

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017

amazing food and best shisha also live music every night. All you can ask for under one roof. next to seaside. staff are amazing

Date of visit: December 2016