Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$45
View deal
eDreams$45
FindHotel$53
Trip.com$51
Agoda.com$48
Etrip$53
ZenHotels.com$56
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Attended the New Year Party 2020 , the food was good and well catered enough for such a huge crowd. Loved the service of the staff they were so organized and well equipped. The food was very good and the party was well arranged

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
24  Thank the_fatimablejournal
Kamaldeep Kaur H, Sales executive at Ajman Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Ajman Beach Hotel and for your time in sharing your experience with us and we are grateful for the commendation about the staff, the NYE 2020 Event & Food & Beverage that you have mentioned. We are looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Ajman Beach Hotel.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Where to begin?

Room 412, sea side, my wife and I, and no preconceived expectations. Small hotel, first hotel built in Ajman, location is on the beach and you can literally walk to anything worth seeing. The hotel has a shuttle bus to take you to Dubai and it runs everyday. They are well staffed in all departments and the employees are fantastic.

The sea is crystal clear all the time/ We were there for two weeks and even though it rained three times and stormed, never did the sea cloud up with debris and seaweed. We like to snorkel and basically did that everyday. Only one day was too bad to swim, due to high winds.

Food was perfection. They serve fish and a very good whiting fish everyday. Unlike hotels that serve chicken as the main daily dish, they served fish everyday. Chicken as a secondary and beef as a secondary also everyday. I ate so much fish, I though I would burst....it was fried, baked, steamed, sauced, garlic covered, grilled and several other ways. They served rice, potatoes, pastas, many types of vegetables, fruit salads, beans of many types and on and on. They had many types of cold salads from egg salad, tuna salad, Greek salad, lettuce salad, to Caesar salad. They served beef grilled steak, grilled chicken steaks, fried chicken, beef stew, chicken stew, fried egg plane, I mean they served everything and everything was delicious.

But; if you love desserts? They only have homemade custards, ice cream and fruit salad. We do not eat dessert so it never mattered. If you must have an endless display of desserts, then don't go to this hotel. No desserts to speak of...

All other food is endless and delicious and as there were many families, I saw the kids eating happily with all the variety available. Not to mention I gained a kilo in weight during my two weeks. There was just too much food, too good and it was endless. Be alert to the fact that you will basically drink only water, hot tea and coffee. No sodas, no beer no nothing, unless you buy and again, this was not an issue for us.

There were downsides as with everywhere.

The nightlife is noisy until early morning. Not just our hotel, but all the hotels around would party until 3 am. Out hotel has what they call the Lawn and we got to watch many young children's birthday parties. The hotel is run by Indians and thus we had much opportunities to see Indian parties and Arab parties. Thus the noise was outweighed with seeing how cultures partied. I can tell you that men dance with men and they can really dance up a storm. :)

I am going to write to the home office of this hotel and tell them how great things were. So many times all we hear is the bad and while we had a few issues, such as one rotten employee and some neighboring rooms smoking in a non smoking floor. In noway does a rotten apple spoil the whole basket and that is what needs to be remembered...

Oh my wife wanted me to remind everyone to go see the Ajman Museum it is about a 800 meter walk from the hotel and worth spending a few hours at. You will learn a bunch about Ajman and its beginnings...

Ajman may be the poorest of the UAE, but far from the least of the UAE. Also spend a day shopping with the locals, you will find that the prices are fantastic and you might have to struggle to get it all home.

I have missed many things, but I already wrote a book as a comment...

My wife and I loved Ajman Beach Hotel and Ajman is a jewel.

Room tip: Pick seaside rooms, as high as possible. 4th floor and up.
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Ajman Beach Hotel and for your time in sharing your experience with us and we are grateful for the commendation about the staff, the hotel rooms & Food & Beverage that you have mentioned. We are looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Ajman Beach Hotel.

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Ajman Beach hotel is in the middle of a row of five hotels along the Ajman Corniche.
It appears older than its neighbors and certainly the decor would suggest this.
Compared to its neighbors it’s budget priced. It does have all the facilities though, spa, pool etc. A bar with a terrace that looks out over the beach and the gulf. So if all you want to do is sit on a beach and relax and have a drink. Then you don’t really need the luxury of its neighbors.
The sea is just the same.....

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kamaldeep Kaur H, Sales executive at Ajman Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Ajman Beach Hotel and for your time in sharing your experience with us and we are grateful for the commendation about the hotel that you have mentioned. We are looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to Ajman Beach Hotel.

Reviewed September 19, 2019

On my previous stays here, I found it good specially the beach - same time it is low-cost, we didn’t encounter any issues in the hotel before (besides of the “walking nearby hotels and some cars will just stop and ask u to “ride in”” which is so scary - I suggest to do something to make the place more secure as there’s a lot of tourists and hotels around) until my recent visit, it was terrible. We felt unsafe and discriminated. 1- We waited like half an hour for check-in as there’s a guy n queue complaining, we understand yet I noticed how the people in front reply was so inappropriate. 2- In the night, we were out and guess what, it happened again the “walking and some cars will stop” scenario, this is so frightening. Then we went back to the hotel with a friend who visited us, for safety purposes, we left the ID on reception. Last time I check the guy named Sham, keep on calling in the room sounds rudely telling that visitor time is done. I asked politely that we’re just waiting for the delivery and we will just eat yet the tone was different, very narrow-minded. 3- We didn’t able to wait for the delivery as “Sham” sounds like upset, unfortunately. My friend left by riding a taxi (was parked n queue in-front of the hotel) and we were so ashamed that the driver was asking why my friend left that she’s already with 2 ladies, which sounds very very frightening how people in that place moralize people from our nationality. Overall experience —facility is okay yet the service was so awful. We might come back but not n this place, not anymore.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ajman Beach Hotel and for your time in sharing your experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. Your comment has been well noted and has been forwarded to the concerned department to do the needful and take necessary action. As per the management policy visitors are not allowed to stay in the room. We request you to kindly drop us an email with your name and contact number to communicate to you directly to discuss further about your stay.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

I stayed for one night with Mom & my Wife on triple sharing basis and was charged 400dhs for the room with breakfast. Only two 500ml water bottle was provided on check in and I had to ask for 2 more. There is no options of regular water or store nearby to buy water.

Following day, when we were supposed to be checking out, we were refused of any water and they tried to sell me a 1.5l bottle of water for 40dhs. So, stay thirsty till 1200-1300hrs and die dehydrated or buy their 40dhs water bottle on check out day. The housekeeping lady was extremely rude when I asked to speak to the supervisor and almost hang up on me, reception tossed my call from them to room service to housekeeping but ultimately, no water was provided.

To add, if your ears are sensitive to sound while sleeping, stay away. There are more than 3 dance clubs down that operates till about 0330hrs.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kamaldeep Kaur H, Sales executive at Ajman Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Ajman Beach Hotel and for your time in sharing your experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay.As per the hotel policy refill services for tea/coffee and water bottles free of cost is done for the extended stay. We request you to kindly drop us an email with your name and contact number to communicate to you directly to discuss further about your stay.